Blue Shift... buetyfull Blue Shift

Oh-my-Gods! I didn’t think it would appeal to me after the riding the 24" 1.5- but Shifty here is uber-cool.

I’m missing some skin on the sharp-pointy parts of my body; as I tombled to a stop at the feet of an a placidly dismissive jogger, I repeatedly screamed “YES YES YES” in climactic joy. The wind was a hint, and the fading to nothing sound of the voice of my comrades should have been a clue- but I SWARE I wasn’t spinning as fast as the ground racing past.

Wow… I need one.

-Christopher

Re: Blue Shift… buetyfull Blue Shift

YES!! Another convert; Welcome to the fold.

Re: Blue Shift… buetyfull Blue Shift

As he rode away, I repeatedly said, “you have no protective gear on. Don’t accelerate quickly. Let it tell you what speed it wants to go.” Lewis told me each time, “he’s not going to listen to you. He’s going to go too fast. He always does.” Rounding a couple of turns and cresting a couple of hills later we saw him limping over to the side of the road. Lewis was right again.

This is where they tell you about me falling into the fountain by Lewis’ house. Oh, by the way, unicycles float … even with a brick Viscount seat on one end.

Re: Re: Blue Shift… buetyfull Blue Shift

Modesty prevents Greg from accurately portraying this feat: the spring, axel spin, full-gainer and perfect jack knife dive into no more than 18 inches of water was a wonder to behold. As he was born away by a pack of serority madens intent on tending to his fained injuries, I contemplated following his example- but failed for lack of courage.

Lewis and I found him hours later slumbering in the grass clad only in his cycling shorts, his sleeping head resting on a stack of his now dry and neetly ironed clothing. On waking he mutter a named that sounded like ‘Wonda’ but could just as easly have been ‘Lola’, with narry a recollection for what had just transpired and only the tell-tail signs of lipstick marks from head to toe to hint at what had been.

Greg has all the luck.

-Christopher

Re: Re: Blue Shift… buetyfull Blue Shift

It did… but I wasn’t brave enough to listen to it entirely. Seductive, this Siren in the Blue Shift…

(I think her persise words were, “Drive fast- speed turns me on!”)

-C