Bloody rock

lol thats cool,

You guys are really lucky to have a group like that, I only know a few other ppl that ride and none of them are as into it as I am so I’m pretty much riding by myself all the time.

Lol ive only ridin with a few of those guys that day, we drove in from dif directions, Ive only ridin with Miles once before, same with jarin, and Spencer I usualyl crash at his house alot during the summer…

Thats what caused “A bloody seat wrap”

When it warms up some you should come down to Ottawa some day. We used to have pretty good sized group rides over the summer.

No, they should come to Hamilton, you should come down here.

Hamilton people can’t afford anything, so that’s why it should be in Hamilton.

Here is Cody riding his creation with my sister about to throw a rock at him or something.

Ha ha, he looks pretty proud of that rock.

Cold? Cold? What is it, like 32 degrees?

I love the cold…

Somewhere around there. I can’t stand the cold. I would much rather ride in 90degree weather than below 60.

mhmm
and they alll have SICK unis

I would be happy with 15 Celsius all year round.

HAhahahahaha!

ya thas how hard I was laughing bro!

4/6 were KH :astonished:

The wheel Cody is on is my KH 05 wheel too. I am riding a koxx wheel but will soon have a kh frame:)

How is the Luna in the heat?

I know here in Canada, a Luna stays the same consistency if you know what I mean, and my Creepy Crawler kind of goes dead weight…

When you hop on the Luna it’s quiet and feels just like it would in the summer.

When you hop on the Creepy Crawler it kind of thuds when it hits the ground because the compound is hardening from the cold… doesn’t seem as bouncy…

The climate is much warmer down there obviously.

Today it is above freezing and my tire felt normal, that’s why I brought it up.

I haven’t noticed it changing ever really. I have been using lunas for years now. Maybe I don’t pay enough attention. A lot of people say the luna feels “dead” all the time. I don’t know, I like it. I am riding a worn down tryall now and its good too. I don’t ride trials much so my tire doesn’t matter too much.

I bet the Creepy Crawler feels tons more grippy down south though.

I know it does here… even in the winter.

I bet they wear out twice as fast too. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have never felt the luna to be dead to me, But I have felt hte Maxxis to, I went riding in the snow with it and kept lowering the tire to try and get some bounce out of the beast.

lol but youl still be using a koxx wheelset you bedford rider! :-D. Ya I dindt have a trials uni that day so pretty much everything but my saddle and pedals were borrowed…The frame is jarins, and the wheelset and post is Spencers :-D. I should get my new uni in a few days…I hope :smiley:

What are you getting? Koxx-One obviously?