"Big Wheel on campus" A 36er video

Hi all! I had some tome this past Sunday so I shot this little fun coker vid at a local college campus. Luckily it was deserted due to a “Hawaiin” festival next door, so I had the whole campus to myself!

Well, except for some curious campus police who followed me around trying hard to pretend that they weren’t wacthing my every move, lol.

I also shot some footage for a new “coker-torial” which I decided to edit as a separate video which I’ll post sometime soon. Hope you enjoy this one as much as I did making it! :smiley:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57E_Qnv5udI

Cranks look a little bent…

wait a second,… what ever happened to no more movies:)

great video, you totally should’ve done the phone booth though:D

You really had me at the phone booth haha, I thought you were going to go for it.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Mental ward:p:p

I’m glad you’re keeping at it as well:D

P.S. That was a fun ride Saturday and thanks for the pics:)

Thanks for making another one Terry :). That one was very entertaining. I can’t wait to get back to school and ride on my campus. Cute cat btw.

Haha yeah I know, but that’s the fisheye effect.

My 36’er is supposed to come this weekend. I can’t wait. I don’t think that i will be riding like you do on yours though. great video.

Thanks. Yeah riding on campus can be fun especially since there’s usually lots of stuff to jump on/of and stair sets. But this college doesn’t allow bike riding on campus during school hours.:frowning:

Yes, Morty is a cutie and since putting him on a restricted diet, he’ s down from 13 to 11 lbs, which is about right for his frame. :smiley:

“Please give me a treat!”

ok, you deserve it!

1.JPG

2.JPG

DSC04241.JPG

i was going to say he looked skinnier from last time you used him in a video

haha cool cat!
You had me going with the phone box thing, I thought you were either going off of it or just mounting on it. I never thought 36ers could take big drops though! I would have thought the rim would break.

How do you guys afford those Cokers?

a job.

great!
keep making videos

the phone booth thingy would have been fun(ny):smiley:

Haha thanks I plan to while I still can. See my avatar and imagine doing a coker drop from that height and not doing serious damage to your 36er… and youself lol!.. :astonished:

^ ^ ^
yea i agree

nice cat by the way:)

Haha thanks. Morty is awesome! But he told me, “No more wire hangers!!!” So now he has a plastic one to play with!:slight_smile:

DSC04611.JPG

nice video as usual.
the tree near the end looked kinda rideable.
but I’m not sure coker is the appropriate unicycle here
You do realize you’ve completely voided the warranty :slight_smile:

Re cats - my cat looking silly with a ‘lion cut’

Thanks yeah I’ll have to try a little tree riding soon! Cute cat btw, and very unusual looking! Is that a Conrish rex?