Big Vid Projects?

Yo,

As some of you know I’m taking my time until mid may to work on an internet vid. I call it a big project since it will have the best of everything I can do. It won’t be just alittle nothing vid I can film in a day. I’m really excited for it and got my first clip yesterday. (I have another one from when Kevin was here, but i’m going to redo it.) I’m hoping all will go well, and if the vid is up to my standard where I want it to be (macht nada fell amazingly short), I’ll send it to a few shoe companies to see how it goes, lol. Anyone else doing a big project like this before summer vacation?

-Shaun Johanneson

I know what that clip is…:stuck_out_tongue:

I might be doing one, we shall seee… So ready for the June vid though.

Happy 1000th post count too.

KH.

yah hey man can you help me land crank flips. i been ridin f04 6 monthes and can land 0 plants, the other one, but im to scaredt to land crank flips.(last time i tried i tore up my leg and went to the emergency room

I’m working on the Qu-Ax video, trailer will be released pretty soon so that will be well cool, I think it would be cool to see bigger videos, we don’t really have a market for DVD’s so these online vids should be cool. We’ve already got a sponsor (Qu-Ax, that’s why its called the Qu-Ax video duh) so it’s not a sponsor video per se, a shoesponsor would be cool though haha

I believe the Koxx America team will be releasing an internet video as well. Around the same time.

So you, Cody, and Sabin? I can’t wait!

That’s if Sabin is still alive. I haven’t heard from him in ages.

That’s too bad, hopefully Cody is in contact with him at least. A vid by you and Cody would still be sick.

vid proj…

yo doggy i would be verry frigging honored to take part in ur big vid and also will you join my club at www.bobsagetisgod.com PM me if you would like to talk about some cooooool shiattttt

Plastic pedals and shin protection will help keep your legs alive, other than that theres plenty of tutorials and posts on the forums for crankflips.

I can’t wait to see all the great videos coming out this spring, woo.

Shoe companies! Haha. Nice idea, since the camera is often focused on the shoes. You could try an extreme variety of footwear and accessories.

we are starting to work on a big norwegian vid, to the fluck vid contest. but its like 10 minutes max, so not a huge video.

but still, its gonna kick ass, youll se some good stuff from up north.:wink:

me and my friends r making a big vid this summer too (or maybe just getting alot of footage so tell me if u doing a guest section like in ill and u want some so it will at least be in something and not just sitting in my computer)

[QUOTE=ilosttheotherwheel]
yah hey man can you help me land crank flips. i been ridin f04 6 monthes and can land 0 plants, the other one, but im to scaredt to land crank flips.(last time i tried i tore up my leg and went to the emergency room[/QUOTE

lean forward.

the guy I ride w/ and myself are going to make an awesome collaboration video when I get my camera back from warranty service :slight_smile:

then you can tell me what his style is … its a cross btw big street muni and freestyle, and you know hes pretty good, just not at any one thing.