Best Uni-Crash in 30 years!

Re: Re: Best Uni-Crash in 30 years!

I bet you would Frank. If I remember right, you got launched doing MUni on a Coker, right? Did the fractures heal good?

And you said you were going to sell your Coker because of this crash? Did you? Good to hear from you. That KH Wheelset you sold me is still perfect. It doesn’t try to kill me like the SHJag29er. :D–chirokid–

OUCH!!! Those can hurt Sockmoster.

Question, can we post web-cam picutes to the UCF gallery? Anyone? --chirokid–

Here it is! Not a fresh bloody pic like I know you all would like, but three weeks old.

I had to drive all the way to Pigeon Forge, TN to see the damage for myself.:smiley:

With sexy calves like that, you can understand why he wouldn’t want to cover them up with protective equipment.:wink:

There’s too much hair on that leg to be a man. That’s either a photo of Big Foot or a bear. Wait a minute… I saw a bear riding a unicycle in a circus once. Was that you chirokid? Are you really a chiropractor? Or is that just a front to cover your secret life as a circus bear? I think you’re your identity has just been exposed.

Good work, bugman.

Dectective billham

You got me Bill, that is me, a circus bear. Just wish I had more time to go play in the woods. :smiley: --chiro"circus bear"kid–