Best pictures of 2014

Best pictures of 2014

The “Pictures of your latest ride” thread contains some amazing pictures. Perhaps we should collect the best pics of the year in a special Best Pics thread, like we did in previous years. Of course they can also be pictures that haven’t been posted yet.

My ‘secret’ plan is to make a 2015 unicycling calender of it. While this is primarily for personal use, I’m willing to share a printable pdf file for private and non-commercial use, like before. I’ll post about it in this thread.

Just to get the thread started, I attach one of the pictures taken yesterday for our New Years card. This may not be a “best picture” but I didn’t find anything more spectacular.

Please post!

My meager contribution. I know someone like Mike, Turtle, or Vookash will post some mind blowing pictures here, but this is my favorite ride/picture of this year.

Beautiful picture, also goes well with your sig. But are you walking there?

This was my first summer of Muni and it was great, I had so much fun!!
Thanks to Kiefer for ridding with me and pushing me to ride harder :smiley:
Here are a few pictures of my epic Muni year.

I got some unpublished about snow that can be suggestions for one of the winter months :wink:

Chet, thanks for putting up with me this summer. You won’t be looking back now, you’ve progressed so much.

That’s chet walking in the picture :).

I was pondering what lies ahead in the misty mountain tops before mounting my 36er and commencing forthwith. :wink:

Looking forward to the new edition, Klaas Bil! I printed out your calendar last year and had it up in my cubicle at work all year – it was great to look at, and also provided opportunities to talk about unicycling with my co-workers from time to time. Thanks mucho!

Here’s mine! In Whistler, BC. Post-Unicon muni trip with awesome people.

Photo taken by Stephanie Dietze!

Non-action shots allowed??

Here’s mine, obviously I didn’t take the picture so all credit goes to my brother.

Venice Beach

Noli Ergas slack lining.
Photography: Tim Lovasen

Fat tire beach pics from me!

if this does’t make it in I don’t know what should.

^^Photo credit goes to my favorite riding buddy, pstrick!

A great one from Muni Weekend 2014 in Santa Monica!

Summer 2014

Nice 20 mile ride along the Clearwater Bridge in Tampa, FL

Thanks Killian for belief in me. I thought there are not so many good photos this year, but when i was preparing my best of gallery for 2014 I’ve found some. If you want to see summary of my uni 2014, please check https://www.facebook.com/Vookie/media_set?set=a.10152812006379504.1073741846.740004503&type=1. It should be accessible even without facebook login.
First photo by Piotr Grajner, second by Krystian Maciejczyk. Remaining ones taken by my wife or myself.

From Cappadocia