Best photos of 2011

Nice!

Nice selection! Thanks
JM

Thanks for featuring my photo (video still), much appreciated! :smiley:

Actually, I created the videostill again to get rid of the video player controls in the original picture, and to have it in the full video resolution. But I picked your exact same moment, that was really perfect. It was also good to see that the flying unicycle was for real and not photoshopped.

i’ve also some good pics, but i’ve differents: real good pics or good pics from a real good time (like the via ferrata with biwaking on the peak or the 3 day trip in the italien national parc “valle grande” or of course the “elsbet 11” with the slopestyle contest), anyway, here is the 1st part:

320721_10150329345259088_697004087_7737062_1480739870_n.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

fürstensteig38.jpg

fürstensteig31.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC07003.jpg

DSC06984-1.jpg

2nd part:

DSC07332.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

Aufgenommenes Einzelbild 8.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

it might be the funniest photo that Romain (CDK shop) took during a nice session in Lyon, in september 2011

haha xD

Highland Fling MTB race photo

Here are a couple of professionally taken photos from the Highland Fling MTB race I did late last year.

20x30-HHFB1140.jpg

20x30-HHFZ1085.jpg

20x30-HHFM1170.jpg

I like the third one - muni in front, followed by dozens of bikes :sunglasses: :smiley:

Here are my 2 favorites, the second one is my favorite, and the first one is just really cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Trials ride in Ottawa, a professional photographer took pictures and sent them to me.

CMQ2011, in Montréal, 105cm over the bar (after the comp, I won with 102cm).

What about this one ? Exact same moment, but different angle. We can see in this one Ed’s cam.

I should really start editing the footage I filmed during the CMQ… :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh wow… This one is amazing… I’ve never seen it. And… PLEASE EDIT THE VIDEO!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THE CMQ WAS DONE!!!

O.T: :thinking:
may be not;)
scroll down to 3rd pic:wink:

Good find. That is Alan Hogan during the Yunnanuni Unicycle Tour in August 2011 wearing an IRN-BRU cycling shirt. So it’s not offtopic in this thread (though one could question whether it is a “best” photo), and neither is it offtopic on that website.

Massive photo dump now from a trip I went on in August with Joe, Roger and Steve.

All photos are shamelessly robbed from Joe Baxter, so all credit to him.

1. The highest point on the trip. This was right on the border of Switzerland. France is to the left of us, Switzerland to the right.

2. This was the longest chairlift we took, lasted about 30 minutes. You can just about make out me in the chair in front of Joe who took the photo.

3. Joe riding some northshore in one of the freeride areas. This picture really doesn’t do justice as to quite how steep this was. You get a rough idea by where his wheel is contacting the shore, at about the 8 o’clock position!!

4. This happened purely by chance. Joe was riding next to me and took the photo just as I skipped off a little rock on the ground.

5. Joe on a steep section on the Swiss side. This downhill was used for the Downhill Bike world championships I beleive. It was so much fun we had to ride it 3 times!

6. This was the steepest trail we rode on the whole trip. It was tough, but such an adrenalin rush!

7. Joe having some fun on the easy bits.

8. This one sums up the trip for me. Blue skies, green valleys, warm sunshine and great company :slight_smile:

And finally, one from a ride I went on one evening along the canal late in the summer.

Edd

jealous,

but was at the same time here;)

P1040541web.JPG

Wow, there are some really impressive shots here. Some of the stuff you all are doin makes me feel like a weenie. I’m good at muni, but this thread shows me I gotta step up my game, ha!

Keep the good photos comin, I maybe have one to add later.

(sidenote: I haven’t posted on this forum in years, I can’t believe that my screen name here is “magicollin” ugh.)

6098309 photo by Fiona Goodall.jpg