Best Photos of 2006

London Trials Meet:

Mike & The Eye

Rocco & The Wall

Loose.

rocco and the wall is my favourite pic so far

but mike is such a sexy beast in that one with the eye haha

http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=174024

Only Josh could have walked away from this one.

JL

I have two nominees for ugly biff award.

First we have the infamous Scott Wallis. I think he saw a spider. We heard a girlie scream and I just barely got the shot.

Next up we have Phil skidding to a stop. Way cool. Both taken during Eyal’s visit to San Antonio.

Heaven

Some awesome pictures so far!

Here’s another one, taken during a fun MUni ride in the Swiss Alps, taken by me!

CIMG1696.JPG

One more of the Swiss Alps…

CIMG1751.JPG

is that you or florian cause if that florian that girl speaks 7 languages

Those two people are Irene Genelin and Andy Cotter.

That’s Logan, otherwise known as xtremeskier_. He hasn’t joined too many of the SARs rides, but every time he does, big things happen. Most recently, he joined us for a muni ride at St. Edwards Park, and proceeded–to our dismay–to clean the big climb up from the lake that only john_childs and Unirene have ever successfully done in one shot. Now there are three that own that climb. For the rest of us, standard protocol on this hill involves a range of behaviors, from frequent dismounts to puking. On my last attempt, the hill kicked my ass so bad it gave me the flu.

I didn’t take nearly as many pics this year as usual. My best two were from the same ride.

The first is Mike Clark, Onetrack, cleaning the first section of a stunt on Mt. Galbraith near Bellingham, WA.

The second is Sabin A. going big. I like this one because it is blurry. The light was low and I tried to capture him by panning the camara. The only thing I ended up freezing was the tire.

My favourite, my wonderfull girlfriend, Just looking.
I snapped it when she was on another planet thinking about something. Note my realy bent cranks

Mine were worse, then I bent them straighter.

My friend Rob falling off of my BC Wheel. Hope I can post a BC picture.

Me at the Ibirapuera Park - São Paulo Brazil

Image00001.jpg

Very sweet picture!:smiley:

Joel and a lenseflare

‘Jumpin Joe’ Davies, Worcester ENGLAND

mine

Me on my muni in native bush, 42nd Traverse Track, near Owhango, central North Island.

Some very cool photos so far :sunglasses:

But please keep to the original theme of this thread (read the first post before randomly posting blurry pics). It’s the ‘best’ photos thread, not the funniest photo/best fall/best trick thread.

The test would be: Could you live with a poster sized version of the photo to be posted in your bedroom for a whole year? If so then show it to us!

London Uni Meet.