Best Avatar

mine is cool cause i made it…

Mine’s just my two favorite things, only I don’t own a KH24, or that banjo model (it’s $11,500).

Thats a banjo??? I always thought it was a tennis or badminton racket… but i guess it could be a banjo.

Updated!

My new one

where’s murde mental, i made him an eyeball riding a muni wearing a fez to use for his avatar but he never did. maybe ill use it. its somewhere in the depths of this forum

-grant

i like mine

ha! short bus

i used to dislike pokemon too until i encountered the wrath of pikachu’s lightning strike in super smash bros. melee. now i am filled only with respect…

but i like mine because of its sketchy but ambiguous implications.
<-------

Trip. We gotta bring up a gamecube to the NYC thing so I can own you. Or lose respectibly. Either way a good time.

i can bring mine with some games and controllers…more on that anyone?

You can bring the gamecube…but it won’t work without me…evil laugh!

:: pelvic thrust ::

i made mine myself.

its not all that great, but I made it so i like it… Its me playing hockey.

Sorry as it is animated…

Joe,

I wanted to use the one in my sig, but it’s too big. I made it myself, by using virtual dub and getting every frame from a futurama episode and making the little pictures. Wow the effort I had to go to :roll_eyes:

James, awesome avatar, awesome 80’s movie!! :smiley:

I was wondering how you guys got the little pics under your names. Thankfully for this thread, i have figured it out.

<-- This avatar pic i stole from another website. The funny thing is that it was a website advertising a pork and chicken festival downtown here. What does pork and chicken have to do with unicycling? Hmmm. Well, i did uni down to the festival, but i’m sure they never saw that coming. Anyway, i thought it was funny, and since the pic was applicable to use here, i stole it and shrunk it down to size.

Customized!

Or the reverse:

icon blank wheel.jpg

Because c.critch unrightfully stole kirby from you.

Curby?

curb.jpg

Damn you edit function!