Bern Helmet?

Does anyone here use a bern helmet? I am planning on buying one soon(once the store gets my size) and was wondering if anybody here has tried one out before?

Thanks,
Cody

pics? I’ve never used one, the only ones i have used are diamondback helmets which seem pretty good

http://www.bernunlimited.com/2007/macon.html This is the one I am getting.

looks good, i don’t know anything about these helmets. Just go for it, it could be an ace helmet.

If you are using it for unicycling, I do not recommend it. The ear coverings and extra insulation are not going to be fun once it gets hot. Go for a triple 8 or something along those lines insead. www.triple8.com

Hey Cody–

For here in NorCal, that helmet’ll kill you in the summer. There’s almost no venting. If you want a skate-style helmet, I’d go for a Pro-Tec or S-10. But if you’re looking for a helmet that can work for snowboarding and cycling, maybe the Bern is worth a shot. You’ll figure out soon enough if it’s too hot to wear in the summer!

Sorry, forgot to mention that in the bottom of the white rectangle there’s a snowflake, a sun, and a water drop. If you click on the sun you can see the helmet without the beanie thing in it, which is how mine will come.

I just noticed that their sizes go up to XXXL, Maybe I should give these helmets a look, XXL is a bit tight for me in a snowmobile helmet and I have not been able to find a good comfortable bike helmet.

I think I am going to check out my local bike store to see if they have any in stock that I could try on but they probably wont stock any that large.

I hate buying things like cloths and helmets without trying them on first.

The store in my town has some in stock just not any in my size. I have tried them on and they are by far the most comfortable helmets I have ever tried. I am getting one for my friend for his birthday.

i likethis one but thats just b/c looks!:stuck_out_tongue: i think that they seem nice, i had though about getting one for skiing and cycling(uni included), but decided to stay with my older bmx helmat, and got a dedicated ski helmet.