Beginner Unicycle

I am 6’2, 210lbs and a 36" inseam, seems like I am posting for a hook up…but I am just looking for my first unicycle. The Torker LX 24" looks like a good fit and for that price range ( ~ $150) I can’t seem to find anything better. I just plan on street riding it, no off road and no serious drops or tricks. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

The Torker LX should work for you. They are nice unicycles for a reasonable price. Be sure to get a long (400mm) seat post so you can cut it down to fit you.

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated.

I recently bought my first unicycle and narrowed it down to the Torker LX 24" and the Club 24" Freestyle from Unicycle.com. I ended up choosing the Club 24" due some of the information in this thread and the ability to pick a color. They are close in price (I found the Torker for $10 less than the Club) and really pretty similar. I don’t think you go wrong with either one.

I recently bought my first unicycle and had narrowed down my choices to the Torker LX 24" and the Club 24" Freestyle from Unicycle.com. In the end I chose the Club 24" due to some of the information posted in this thread and the ability to pick a color. The two are really very similar and close in price (I found the Torker for $10 less than the Club when shipping was factored in for both). I don’t think you’d go wrong with either one.

I recently bought my first unicycle and had narrowed down my choices to the Torker LX 24" and the Club 24" Freestyle from Unicycle.com. In the end I chose the Club 24" due to the ability to pick a color and some of the information posted in this thread:
2008 Torker LX?

The two are really very similar and close in price (I found the Torker for $10 less than the Club including shipping). I don’t think you’d go wrong with either one.

The Torker lx 24 should a fine choice

Always google the model to look for the best price, sales etc. Here is an lx 24 for 123 $

http://www.niagaracycle.com/index.php?cPath=82

You might find an even better deal.

I recommend putting a set of 13 $ Odyssey twisted pc pedals on. The stock Torker pedals are kinda slippery.

Thanks again. I found a good deal on a Torker LX 24" on ebay. Will be getting it soon!