Beginner Trials help!!

Hello, Im am interested in getting a nice trials unicycle. I am big on mountain biking and flatland bmx, so i decided to add trials unicycling to the list:).

I was wondering if I could get some advice on what bands I should look at for a good trials unicycle. I dont mind spending a decent amount of cash as long as its quality.

Thanks!!

-Greg

For trials…

Torker DX - $260 from Unicycle.com
From what I hear it’s a good unicycle for it’s price.

Qu-Ax - $323 from Unicycle.com
I haven’t heard of anyone breaking one of these. I think they’re on the heavier side though. Anyone who knows whether this is true or not…feel free to correct me.

KH20 - $500 from Unicycle.com or $365 from AEBikes (I dunno if that deal is still up for grabs…Email them and see.)
Supposedly is one of the greatest unicycles you can get. I love mine and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. It’s the lightest out of the three.

I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them. It all depends on how much money you’re willing to spend (or which one you think looks cooler. :D)

Read this thread

If you want to buy a trials uni.

SEARCH
what is it with people creating and account and asking the age old question “what trials unicycle should i get”

also why doesn’t anyone (or at least most people) mention profiles, and K1(which isnt mentioned nearly as much?

people just dont like k1 for some reason, i always mention them though.

I chose to get a koxx-one for my trials uni. A devil, which is only a few grams more than a KH, costs $395 from renegadejuggling.com and you can change what colored parts you want and what not. As well as being cheapr then a KH they are just as strong. (i know someone is going to argue this:p )

Profiles are too expensive and not many people ride them any more, what with all progress and such (ISIS).

And yeah, a lot of people don’t like K1 because of their image and pricing.

for the cheapest deal for a decent uni, torker dx from brands cycle.

threadjack: some forums have a block on posting new threads till you have posted a set amount (50 would be good). perhaps we should consider this for the unicyclist community.