Begining

Hey I am getting my Torker 20" DX on friday but I practice on a Torcker 24" CX my friend owns. So could you people give me a few tips on starting to ride. I have riden a max of about 3 yards already.

do we need to make a required thread for newbies starting? we’ve had like 5 in the past week. how about an “i’m new. give me tips.” thread that new registers are somehow required to read before they can post.

746-search for tips with the search function. also look on just this first page for threads similar to yours. you’ll find all the tips you need.

A sticky thread with the basic instructions would be real handy. It can explain where to find answers to the most common questions, and how to use the search feature. (button’s in the upper right part of the screen)

Re: Begining

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

It’s impossible to get old when you ride a unicycle - John (what’s in a name) Childs

and keep your weight on the seat

(isn’t it possible to send out an automated ‘Welcoming’ email that contains (if not the detailed discussion) a list of links to FAQs?)

Hey,
Welcome to the club!

You’ll find anything you want to know about unicycling on this forum -except maybe, patience.

Jer

Also, check out www.unicycle.2ya.com for more tips for beginners and more advanced riders.

Andrew

oh, i don’t know about that
plenty over here

:stuck_out_tongue: