Bedford PRO BC prototype platforms

Oh, so it is probably pretty close. I measured from the bottom of the plate to the bottom of the axle hole, not the middle (I took my plate off to measure it).

spencer, can you email darren and ask him if he’s going to start manufacturing them? when I get a bc i think ill get those if he is making them I have to do homework:o hope you enjoy the plates

miles

sure here you go…the GB’s are steel so they can be thinner…the Bedfords are nice and light since they are aluminum but not wide enough for me…

may17463.jpg

My plates only cover about 30% of my foot.

spencer, how have these been holding up?

What are the dimensions of these compared to the others (your old long ones, short ones, EBC plates)? Like how long, high wide etc.

Thanks,
David

Nice plates. I tried a Bedford BC today and damn, I want one!!!

[QUOTE=darchibald]
What are the dimensions of these compared to the others (your old long ones, short ones, EBC plates)?

[QUOTE=darchibald]

I’m pretty sure they are the same dimensions as the bedford pro, only dropped down an extra 1/2 inch.

Yeah, its something like that.

here is a thread with the different dimensions of bc plates.

so did these plates bend? I forgot…

Yes…remember I said they got bent and you laughed at my grammar. (I still think it sounds fine;) )
Darren told me he will make me new ones without a weld at the top.

ahh. I hope the new ones don’t bend. When I get a bc I want to get some because it sounds like the lower plates are great.

Yeah, I love them for everything, personally I think they are alot better than the current stock ones, the bolts are in a much more convienient and less painfull place. I even like the bent ones, it does feel kind of strange sometimes though;)

when making a bc is 14mm axel minimum coz i can get my hands a a 20mm axel or does it have to be 14mm?

I’m pretty sure it’s minimum. I think 20mm. will be fine. Let spencer answer this though, he know way more about bcs than me.

as long as it fits your plates you will be fine, plus the 20mm will be a bit stronger. but if they dont fit your plates you’ll either have to enlarge the holes or get new plates :stuck_out_tongue:

when I get a BC should I buy some of the rubber foot protecter nut coverer thingis for $5?

Umm, I have never seen a 20mm axle but I’m sure if you had plates with a big enough hole it would work. I can’t imagine what that would actually look like (my brain thinks in inches). If it is too fat it might be harder to hop with…

14mm is plenty strong so anything bigger than that is probably just extra weight.

Crap, why do I always realize I spell stuff wrong after I post?

I have never tried or seen them but you should try them. $5 isn’t much and if it saves your feet from bruises then it is worth it.

you forgot about my question! /tear