Bedford Monty Trials

Does anyone know where I can find a picture of this unicycle? What kind of saddle does it have on it? How many splines in the hub?

Also, if anyone know how much it’d cost to have one shipped into the US, that’s be helpful as well.

Oh, and what’s the difference between the trials and the hardcore trials?

Thanks a lot

I think the trials just has a suzue or similar hub, and the hardcore trials has a profile. That’s all I know though.

If you have any questions about what Bedford has in stock or how much something is or general questions about the parts or unicycles then just email Darren Bedford directly. He’s prompt and he’ll answer your questions. His email address is on his web page at bedfordunicycles.ca.

The product and price list on the web page is likely out of date, so don’t rely on it. Email Darren to find out what’s current.

Darren does have a couple of galleries at webshots.com with pictures of some of the unicycles and parts that he sells. The three galleries that I know of off hand are:
bedford_uni
uni_penguin
Bedford_Unicycles

sockmonster

If you have any questions, send me a e-mail or give me a call.

That unicycle you are asking about is not avaiable any longer as I have stopping selling any Monty cranks, tires or rims.

I now sell Alex trials rims and Luna tires.

I have many trials unicycles to choose from.
I have lots of KH20 trials in stock as well.

Thanks for posting all that info John !!!
Way to go. Cheers !

Thanks Max ! He is right,

I use Suzue for 4 taper applications,
KH splined hub and cranks for trials / MUni,
Profile for all Bedford Hard Core unicycles

Let me know if you have any questions…

Darren
info @ bedfordunicycles . ca
416-729-9696