BCing is Wicked.

I just wanted to say that BCing is great fun. If you haven’t already tried a BC, you should. They are great fun. Just the feeling of riding one is so cool. It’s really hard to describe.

Also, they do not take too long to learn. In a few days I have learnt to mount and ride mine until it runs out of momentum. The skatemount was the main thing that took me a while to get down.

After only a few days I can ride and do some small hops. Hopping isn’t too hard, but takes crazy good balance. You have to be sure that you are in the right place when you leave the ground so that when you come back down the BC will still be under you.

So yeah, get BCs, because they rock.

</fairly useless thread>

Woah, I think this the most amount of BC threads going at one time ever.
It reminds me of when crankflips got really popular.

and I didn’t even make any of the threads:)

Yeah, that inspired me to make this :P.

Hehe jsut watch I’ll show up here tomorow morning and the whole first page will start with BC… Oh and bcing is awsome

I second the bcing is awesome comment.

Its so straight forward, so quiet, and so easy. You who don’t have bcs, get one.

Yep, it’s fun! I’ll bet I’m the only 50.9 year-old who rides one! I could be wrong of course!:slight_smile: :roll_eyes: :D;):p:o :sunglasses: I’ve also got 2 new riders who had never even heard of a BC, and these two guys were rolling mount riding like pros within 2 minutes! Amazing!

r u really that old? damn, i never would have guessed, i doubt you are liar :stuck_out_tongue:
i wanted a bc for a while but decided to hold off on getting one

Rolling mount? bah, the pros do super spiffy TRIPPLE 720 BLIND BLUNT FAKIE FORWARD BACKWARD INWARD OUT SPIN MOUNTS!!!

[quote=JJtheunicycle]
r u really that old? damn, i never would have guessed, i doubt you are liar :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]

Believe me, I wouldn’t lie about that! Why would I? Age, time…it’s all an invention of man anyway. (is this just me trying to justify the fact that I’m a half century? :astonished: ) If I had amnesia, I would probably guess my age at around 25-30, 'cause that’s what I feel like! Muni has really helped slow down the aging process! I also think that having a zest for life and loving what you do helps you stay young as well. Prolly doesn’t hurt that I don’t smoke or dring either! You kids stay in school! (Where did that come from!)

Hey Miles…you riding with us this Sunday???

BC-ing is fun - or at least, trying to BC is fun in my case. For some reason I can never get the balance right. Still, one day I’ll figure it out!

BC wheeling is fun, but… You can’t just relax and ride around on one…

And it’s better with hills, and in an urban setting… the only hills BCable near me are dirt roads with a river at the bottom. And BCing on flat gets old after awhile.

Well that’s a switch.:slight_smile:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/trpeterson/Local%20Settings/Application%20Data/Ares/My%20Shared%20Folder/the%20beatles%20-%20ticket%20to%20ride.mp3

Belive me, I wouldn’t lie about that! Why would I? Age, time…it’s all an invention of man anyway. (is this just me trying to justify the fact that I’m a half century? :astonished: ) If I had amnesia, I would probably guess my age at around 25-30, 'cause that’s what I feel like! Muni has really helped slow down the aging process! I also think that having a zest for life and loving what you do helps you stay young as well. Prolly doesn’t hurt that I don’t smoke or drink either! You kids stay in school! (Where did that come from!)

Hey Miles…you riding with us this Sunday???

Maybe you can’t…

Sure you can. If it is just general riding around I am probably as comfortable on a bc as a uni, little things that mess up your balance effect a bc more than a uni though.

mmmmmmm seeing the MBC makes me want to get a BC

I mean you can’t stay on, you either have to go downhill or be constantly falling off and pushing again, and stuff…

Not in the slightest my freind. Just like a skate board.

Oh ok. Yeah I agree with that, they suck for riding places.

When I am trying to ride it somewhere on flat I am usually pushing so much that it uses more energy than riding a uni so the coasting doesn’t really help (unless its downhill).

No, not really. You can push like a skateboard but it doesn’t really add to your speed, just starts you over again like a separate mount. Then if you are like me and rub automatically then you slow down really fast on flat.

When I was at your house and we went into town and I rode the bc and you were on your bike it really sucked for me, I was so out of breath and my leg was so sore from pushing off so much.