bc wheel

3 hours? were you out riding while everyone was sleeping?

24s are good, I ride the trials mostly though. The 24 will definately feel fast and weird if the only thing you have ridden up to that point is a trials.

do Evan and you count as everyone?

I was counting how long I was on it at MOAB too. in the morning I was mostly on your street uni practising sos.

Well me, evan and cody.

You rode it for like 5 minutes at moab, whatever though.

I rode it for like half an hour at MOAB:)

MOAB?

Just 8 people(not including you) out of 15 posts…After all, I READ…But it would be awesome to ride one! Or at least BORROW one for A FEW WEEKS while I learn…which may take a while as I have almost no cerebellum…(cerebellum=part of the brain that receives information about balance) it’s like, I had to choose ONE wheel, I could have chosen three, but no, it had to be one…what do I care about how many wheels, if you can ride one, you can ride them all! Get it? One, all! W’ever…

i can ride one :p.

MOAB = MOAB munifest

Thank you!

I’d prefer the 24" then a 20" myself. I find it much easier to ride. I used to have a 20" and man would it wobble at high speeds and i’d lose balance and stack it getting bruises, scrapes and stuff. So i sold it and got a 24" and now it’s much more fun and people still look at me weird. Sometimes people would look at it and not realize that the pedals are at equal length and height until i told them. :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

I remember seeing someone riding a BC down those spiral stairs that you find in lighthouses somewhere. When i looked at it. I thought “this guy has no fear”. What really sucked is that it didn’t show if he landed ok or not.

Most of the time that means they didnt land it. Most people dont cut good lines half way through if it was successful.

no, i mean you see the whole thing but from what i remember. The camera seems to lose focus just as his reaching the bottom.

Oh ok, what video are you talking about?

I dont really find too much difference in the sizes, though 20" is probably the easiest. I’ve ridden an 8" which was really really easy, except I had to learn to keep my feet flat so they didnt hit the ground.

Hey spencer, My friend was the one who found the vid. So when i see him again. I’ll ask him where he found it & i’ll you know.

Ive been practicing not much over two hours on my wooden plates and 24" wheel and can go about two car lengths but seem to run out of oomph, i can ride down hills to but it gets to fast and i fall. i tried to ‘skate mount’ mine monday night after a few two many ‘tis great to be finished school’ drinks and snapped off one of the plates :frowning:

damn it me and my friend can’t find the video. If anyone can find the video of the person who was riding down the spiral steps of a lighthouse on a BC. Please let me know.

Thank you

Are you thinking of this video? http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54524

There are spiral stairs like you are talking about but a guy rides down them on a uni, not bc.

check out my video

This is my new BC wheel video… if you’re on Youtube, please rate and comment! I hope you all enjoy it. :slight_smile:

You should have just posted one thread in the video forum instead of posting it in every bc related thread you can find.

thanks, that’s a good idea