BC Skilz.

Il messure then later, im just steping out right now.

It looks from little dudes (Spencers) avatar, that he’s got you beat on height :smiley:

Maybe, I know he didnt land that one, but he thinks he can now.

Hi everyone

I know not everyone likes the long BC wheel plates but they do have there advantages. For example, when doing trickier move they just give you a much larger area to land on. I don’t think long platforms are better than short one or short one are better than long ones. You should use what you the most comfortable on.

As for the highest high jump on BC I landed 70cm in the high jump competition at OUI. I tied for 2nd with Joel and Owen. I ended up coming 4th after a rock paper match. I did clear 75 cm but I couldn’t stick the landing

I like being able to bend my foot around the small plates.

You just have to rub that in don’t you? :stuck_out_tongue:

As you said: We got schooled.

who got first then…?

Chase

You guys are all incredible! Reading this thread makes me want to get some below-the-axle plates made up instead of my current small, round, axle-height pegs.

Actually, uni holidays are coming up in a week…has anybody tried mountain BC-ing? I think that would really be my sort of thing, although you’d have to do a lot of walking up hills. Maybe I’ll get a friend to make me a mountain BC with a brake and some sort of leg brace to go along with the brake.

Looking forward to these holidays!

Andrew

evan what do you know, andrew evan is selling his 24"x3" BC wheel is nice big plates.

Chase

PM sent

Muni up, with the BC in your backpack, and BC down with the uni in your backpack…maybe. That would be cool though.
Happy holidays Andrew!

Man I want a BC wheel. Bad. They sound like fun.

Keep in mind if you have a brake, it would be best if it just moved with your leg or something other than it being attached to the platforms. I have Evan’s BC wheel brake now and it doesnt really work. If its attached to the platforms as your leaning them back and forth, the brake hits you in the leg. So it would be nice if it could stay with your legs instead of hit them.

Hey Jeff, were the plates on the trials BC at TOque, 7" long?

David