Backflips?

i have attempted frontflips
into water
i might could have landed the first one on the ground, but it is hard to get the uni to rotate w/ you

there is a picture of it on my myspace (www.myspace.com/stephenskrobarczyk)

there is a video of it somewhere, but I havn’t seen it… i didn’t land it either
its just a frontflip into water whilst on a unicycle
a few ppl have done that

YEAH!!
i’ll go buy highjump pad and build an adjustable deck in my back yard for that!!

The link doesn’t work. Says that you don’t have an account or deleted it or something.

Lol. Ok, different Rhys then.

Yup that’s him. And if you look at the guy standing in the bowl, you’ll see me! I thought a video was gonna show up pretty soon after my visit to Australia but they seem quite happy to keep it underground.

Alex Toms is the one to ask coz I think he’s the only Australian who knows what RSU is and knows Rhys.

I saw rhys only a couple of weeks ago riding at a big event in sydney called ‘Big exo day’. he still rides hard out but its not like u can ask him to do a back flip on his uni and he’ll whip it out right infront of you. i havent even seen this back flip of his, but knowing him i wouldnt be supprised if he has done a few, who knows!

Those jerks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe they’re waiting to put it in some big future DVD…

those jerks! :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe theyre waiting to put it in some big future dvd…

That was Alex’s origional plan but I talked to him after that and he said he wasn’t going to make it.

do you think you can get the video posted somewhere so we can see it??

that picture was taken from this…

Chase

i mean a video of an actual backflip
:slight_smile:

Rhys still rides, he goes to my gym, he’s fucking hot dude.

Oh, and I’m in Canberra, I don’t know when he came here/if he ever moved or it was a different Rhys you guys were talking about a page back.

bc

has any one ever tried a loopdeloop on a bc

click here to view a video of a backflip

i can do it on a pogo off a ledge

That is just a backflip off of the unicycle, those have been around for a while, we want to see a backflip with the unicycle. Although that is still impressive.

That’s actually a back handspring off the unicycle. For a backflip his hands wouldn’t touch the ground.
Still it’s really cool.

~Taylor W.S.

Impossible, why did you thread bump this? It’s over a year later. Useless