Back in the unicyle community after 5 or so years

So back in 2000 I was part of the unicycle community, I even went to Beijing for Unicon, but then I went off to college, and rode less and less frequently. Maybe a 3 mile ride, every 6 months or so. But then yesterday I went to the LA Unicycle round up, and I am suddenly thrown back into the Unicycle community. I need to find some reasons to travel for unicycling again soon. I’d love to go on the Laos tour, but I think it’s too soon and I still need to buy myself a coker. I am thinking of buying a 29er in the mean time.

anyway good to be back, hopefully I’ll stick around this time.

-Jeff Sargeant

Welcome back to the unicycling world! I hope you enjoy your stay. I too have been finding it harder and harder to find time to ride. Hopefully the Coker I ordered last night will rekindle my interest and force me to find the time. :smiley:

Hi Jeff,

Beijing was just before my time…but we’d love you to come on the Laos Tour- nothing is too soon if you put your mind to it! My Coker only arrived a few months before my unitour through Cambodia…

Nothing will rekindle interest like a good ol’ fashioned Unicycle Adventure. Throw yourself in the deep end. Welcome back to the Unicycle World!

Ken :stuck_out_tongue:

All right Jeff!!

Glad to see you catch the uni bug again! It was nice meeting you at the roundup.

Cheers!

I am so tempted but it’s just financially feasible for me on such short notice, I am still trying to make it possible. I am proably gonna have to wait a year or two, and have a bit more advanced planning.

I am so tempted but it’s just financially feasible for me on such short notice, I am still trying to make it possible. I am proably gonna have to wait a year or two, and have a bit more advanced planning. We’ll see.