awesome day of riding!

today has been by far the greatest day of riding ever.
i get out of school at 12:30 on these days, and so today i got out and went to work, they said they dont neem me so i have the day off…the place i work is in golden colorado, and luckily it is right next to 2 state parks(i think they are state parks…golden gate park, and white ranch…)anyways both just have tons of trails and stuff so i decided to go do some natural trials lines. I was landing everything and doing stuff i have never done. annnd then what made it the best though was i met another unicyclist! he was from Durango, Colorado and was riding a KH 24" and he let me try it out…it was sooo much fun! i need to get a 24"…

so after that, i went and found this 7-11 and got some food and a slurpee. then i noticed there were tons of sick street spots to ride around there so i was doing stuff i usually do, like just some small stair sets and stuff(4 stairs) and then i found a pretty good size 8 set. and the biggest set i had done before today was 5…well i rolled up to it a couple times, and then went for it…i ate it hard the first time, i was determined to get it though…
i finally landed it the 3rd try and then nailed it pretty much every time after that…

it was pretty much the greatest day of riding ever…not to mention the weather is great…80F and its almost october!

i had alot of funny comments today…

from a man running his dog on the trail i was riding “HOLY SHT! you are out of your fuking mind!”

kid sitting outside 7-11 “whoa broha! thats sick! look at you…its like…your like…dave mirra with half the bike!”

another kid at 7-11(this one just made me happy) “thats so rad! i gotta get me one of those!”

That sounds pretty awesome. I love it when I have days like that. Which have happened only like once.

yeaaa same here

and i wish i was there with you on that awesome day