Avoiding uniTheft Tips & Locks

Oh, I dunno, try and sell it maybe? :roll_eyes:

Whether they put it on Craigslist or Ebay, or pawn it, they may get something out of it. They could also try scrapping it, especially if it’s aluminum framed.

Would they be able to get much out of it? No, but if they are desperate enough to steal a unicycle, then I think any amount of money would make it worth it to them.

Most people don’t know what uni’s are worth, we see that all the time online. They may believe they can sell it for a grand.

Today a terrible thing happened. I had just arrived at my park with my dog Fred. My unicycle was in the back seat of my Subaru. Fred and I had just stepped out when along came a friend of ours from the woods, carrying a plastic Walmart bag of mushrooms. I have been known to hunt mushrooms myself. Needless to say I was distracted after 5 minutes of mushroom talk with my friend. Fred and I walked off into the park and I forgot to lock the doors. I realized my mistake about a mile into our walk. I fretted a bit and and worried about my unicycle in the back seat, unprotected and available to anyone. When we returned to our car we realized that the we had been had. In our absence someone had abandoned 2 more unis’ into the back seat of my Subaru ;-).

At least it wasn’t another accordion. I have know idea how to play those things.

Today a terrible thing happened. I had just arrived at my park with my dog Fred. My unicycle was in the back seat of my Subaru. Fred and I had just stepped out when along came a friend of ours from the woods, carrying a plastic Walmart bag of mushrooms. I have been known to hunt mushrooms myself. Needless to say I was distracted after 5 minutes of mushroom talk with my friend. Fred and I walked off into the park and I forgot to lock the doors. I realized my mistake about a mile into our walk. I fretted a bit and and worried about my unicycle in the back seat, unprotected and available to anyone. When we returned to our car we realized that the we had been had. In our absence someone had abandoned 2 more unis’ in the back seat of my Subaru. :-;

Where do you live? I wish we had more Robinhoods around here…

Wait, so someone just left 2 uni’s in your car for no reason? Or am I missing something here? (Perhaps smoking what was in the bag? ;)) Or maybe your uni is breeding?

It’s a rewording of an old joke. I heard it as zucinni squash. :smiley:

If you get one you know where to send it. I’ll cover shipping.

Quietly, so as not to annoy your neighbors and pets.

Yup. I heard it as a musicians joke. :slight_smile:

Yep, so did I.