Audio Chatroom?

How many people are interested in using an audio chatroom such as ventrilo? I’m thinking about hosting a server for unicyclists to chat with their computer microphones for no charge to themselves. I think it would be fun to talk with some of the newer riders to the best riders on a daily or weekly base, depending on how often the person got on the server. It’s really simple to use a ventrilo server, it only takes a small download and a few minutes to set up. Please post a reply on how many of you would be interested in using this. Thanks :slight_smile:

awesome!

sounds cool and i would love to try it but i wouldnt be able to cause i dont really schdule anything and i just would have the time
are there any chatrooms for unicyclists anywhere on the web?

I’ve used ventrilo for gaming, and love it’s simplicity, and ease-of-use.

Go for it.

Re: Audio Chatroom?

I have a flash-communicator server (with a licence worth $19.999,-) available.
It could capture your webcams and mic signal. No need for any software other than the flash-plugin that 95% of all internet-users allready have.
I had in mind to create a virtual class-room, including a live whiteboard, video-screen etc. and daily discuss hints on skills to create tuts.
But came to the conluclusion I better would have Breeze for that, probably over $20K.
Anyway, if anyone has a good purpose, and a plan for the $'s to cover bandwidth cost… post it.

let me know if you’re interrested to have it in this network.
And if you wont need top-of-the-bill specs, I even can offer you some hardware that I outphased. Just PM me.

cool

I have a public ventrilo set up as a sample thing right now, it can only hold 8 people at once, if more were interested i would subscribe to the monthly fee… I could have pretty much limitless people in the channel… If anyones interested in testing this out with me aim me at Kiriin01 or email me at Kiriin@hotmail.com

Thanks peeps!

(I'll look into your offer leo, thanks bro)