Attn: LONDON

I will be flying into Brixton tomorrow with some of my friends. I will not be bringing any unicycles with me, but I would love to meet up with some London unicyclists. I will have 9 days in England, and I hope to make the best of it. I am an avid hiker so if anyone could help me with ideas for great hikes in England and how to take public transportation from London to the trail, that would be a great help! If anyone would like to meet up with me respond here or PM me. Other than hiking I would also appreciate any other ideas for fun or interesting things to do near the city or in the countryside.

thanks!

-James

I’d be happy to show you round London, but unfortunately I’m in Melbourne Australia at the moment, and won’t be back in London until April. I’ve emailed a couple of guys from London, hopefully one of them will be around while you’re there.

There is a unicycle hockey practice every Thursday night at the Westway sports centre in North Kensington, ususally at 9pm but sometimes at 8, check Rocket’s Lunis Page for contact details.

Have a great trip

Paul

Oh. ‘That’ London.

Thanks, I will check it out.

LUNIs are playing at 9pm for the next 3 weeks, we normally have atleast one spare Uni, I will try and remember to pack my spare next week. A lot of us have 2 or more sticks so equipment won’t be a problem.

Keith

great, thanks! I will try to make it out if I am in the area (I might be traveling/sight seeing). Hopefully I will meet up with some of the London Unicyclists.