Attn: Greg Harper, free Root Beer!

I found this link today for a free 4-pack of Root Beer. Thought you might enjoy this.
http://www.rousseaubuilding.com/registerforrootbeer.htm

Thanks for the tip off about the free root beer. I’m so hitting that up. does anyone know if this stuff any good?? Ohh well it doesnt matter you cant beat free!

Chex

mmmmMMMMM…root beer. I’m glad to see that a trivial little fractured vertebra isn’t keeping you from crucial research like this. Thanks, Adam. By the way, someone else sent me an Oscar Meyer wiener-mobile in the mail today. I’m a collector now.

Pictures, please, Harper!

As for the root beer, it would sound a little more refreshing if they left “Building Services” off the label, doncha think? Makes it sound like something you mix with concrete.
I don’t think they’ll ship overseas, so you stateside folks let us know how it tastes, eh?
I can get [B]DAD’S Old Fashioned ROOT BEER/B over here, and in fact, I’m gonna fix me up a Black Cow (root beer with a generous scoop of vanilla icecream) right now!

Greg,
I appreciate what you do for the community and all the pictures you’ve supplied me with while I’ve been at home. I know a majority of the people on here have ordered today. We should all wait until our root beer comes in and pop one open at a certain time.

We are the world,we are the children
we are the one’z who make a brighter day,etc.

Forgive him- he knows not what he says!

-Christopher

Re: Attn: Greg Harper, free Root Beer!

Only ships to the US. I guess I’ll have to wait to find out what this stuff is like. Is it anything like ginger beer? Or maybe Dandelion & Burdock (or Randy Lion & Bird Plop as a friend calls it)?

Graeme

Re: Attn: Greg Harper, free Root Beer!

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 10:25:42 -0500,
Graeme <Graeme.8rlcn@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote:
>
> Only ships to the US. I guess I’ll have to wait to find out what this
> stuff is like. Is it anything like ginger beer? Or maybe Dandelion &
> Burdock (or Randy Lion & Bird Plop as a friend calls it)?

Assuming you’re in the UK, probably the closest comparison is the pink
stuff the dentist gets you to swill your mouth out with after doing a
filling.

It’s closer to D&B tha GB, but not really close.

regards, Ian SMith

|\ /| no .sig
|o o|
|/ |