Attention Every Body

I RIDE A UNICYCLE:D :slight_smile:

Holy Crap!!!

I thought I was the only one.

Aj

You can do it too?!?!?!?!
Thanks for letting me know im not the only one, i thought it was just me.:wink:

Surely not… no-one could ride one of those things, don’t be ridiculous. They’ve got, like, only one wheel! How’s that supposed to work then?!

Phil, just me

I’m pretty sure it is ome kind of illusion. Everyone who says they ride one is part of the scam.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY

THIS IS MY 200th POST!
Hip-Hip Hooray! Hip-Hip Hooray!
Whens the medal ceremony?
Do i even get a cookie?

Scott

justin,

please go away.

really.

you got banned from this fourm once for posting inane, worthless, and offensive stuff. You already had 2 chances. This is just cluttering up an otherwise informative fourm, and I for one, dont want to have to read it.

For everyone else, Im sorry for contributing to this thread. I urge you all to not reply to this thread, therefore stopping it from further propigation.

I don’t mind silly threads like this. But they do really belong in “Just Conversation” and not in the main RSU forum.

Re: Attention Every Body

How do you do that? Is it hard? How long did it take you to learn? Are you in the circus? Are you a clown? I never saw that before! That’s not something you see every day! I could never do that - I’d probably break something! Does it hurt when you fall? Do you ever fall? Can you ride a bike too? How do you steer? Where did you get your unicycle?

Re: Re: Attention Every Body

Uh… keep talking sir, we almost have your position triangulated.

-C