Are there any unicyclists in OC, CA?

Please shout out…thinking of forming a riding group or club if there are more than two of us out there…I’m just a noob but I have mad organization skills:D

Lots. Check the map.

Yes!

Also!

OK that is three of us so far…

OK well that makes three of us so far. I have added you to my friends list and will ask you to do the same. I will re-tally who is in Orange County, CA at the end of the week and then we can see what would be a central location (park most likly) that we could gather on some weekend and have some communal Unicycling fun! :slight_smile:

+1

This is turning out far better than I had expected…If any of you guys juggle or are interested in juggling. I know of a juggling club that also has a few unicyclists that meets every Thursday evening at Mariners Church in Irvine that we could all hang out at. Just let me know.

Thanks again everyone!!!

There is also the Orange County Unicycle Club and you can join by sending an email to Adam Brody at abrody at uci.edu. Free to join and they periodically send out emails for group rides they organize.

Way cool…I will send Adam an email today. Thank you!:slight_smile:

Hi fellow Orange County Unicyclists (OCU’s),
I want to invite everyone to a meet and greet This Thursday August 4th at the Mariners Church in Irvine (see the directions below). The meeting place belongs to a Juggling group that I am a member of. The OC Jugglers. They are a nice bunch of people and there are actually a few unicyclists in their group already.

If you can confirm that you will be there next Thursday I will pick up the $2.00club dues and buy tacos and sodas for all attending! Please let me know no later than Wed night please.

Thank you and hope to see you there!
//

Sweeny Todd,

We juggle every Thursday night. Exceptions listed below !
from 6:30-9:30
We asking for $2 per juggler per meeting to help pay for the insurance policy.

Directions:
Mariners Church in their Community Center building in the city of Irvine.
It’s South of UCI.
If you want to avoid the toll road look at my google map!

Google Maps Link: http://tinyurl.com/mjp8ku
The MAP has food and freeway info to avoid the toll road!!!
Email or call if you have any questions. home 562/497-1097, cell 310/720-4348.
personal email: orangejugglers@charter.net

please join yahoo group!
http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/OrangeJugglers/

We are scheduled for every thursday except:
Thursday, 11/24/2011 NO MEETING, THANKSGIVING
Thursday, 12/01/2011 NO MEETING
Thursday, 04/19/2012 NO MEETING
we can get canceled at anytime do to a church event.
Our last booked night is: 05/10/2012

O.C. Riders

+1

Good Deal

Hi Lobbybopster,

I’m glad to hear that you will be there this comming Thursday.

Thanks,

Sweeny

Heads Up OCU’s
Quick update…a young man by the name of Jose will likely be coming to the Juggling Club meet on Thursday and will be joining our forum. Please let me know if there are any others coming to the meet…So I can order the appropriate amount of food.

Thanks,

Sweeny

Hey I just set up a group for Orange County, CA Unicyclists

If you get a chance please join the new group and let me know if you will be showing for the meet up Thursday 8/4/11 @ 7pm…Thank you!

Hi guys,

I look forward to meeting you all for the first time. Just in case you don’t have the information on where we are meeting, please see below. Please chime in one last time (no later than 5pm tomorrow) so I know exactly how many tacos to buy. Also please let me know what kinda of soda you want.

Thanks,

Directions:
Mariners Church in their Community Center building in the city of Irvine.
It’s South of UCI.
If you want to avoid the toll road look at my google map!

Google Maps Link: http://tinyurl.com/mjp8ku
The MAP has food and freeway info to avoid the toll road!!!
Email or call if you have any questions. home 562/497-1097, cell 310/720-4348.
personal email: orangejugglers@charter.net

Riding on the back of Sweeny Todd’s enthusiasm – is anybody up for a Muni ride in the next few weeks? After work or weekend? Aliso? Santiago? Whiting? The Loop?

Hi mtnjeffe,

I doubt if I could keep up with you (my noob factor is mega strong) however If you can resist falling off your muni with laughter, I am willing to run (as opposed to walk) the Fullerton Loop with you this week end or next.

Thanks,

Sweeny

Scott,

Thank you so very much for showing up tonight. You are an inspiration sir. I hope you can make it again soon.

Sweeny Todd,
DB of FS

Hey SweenyTodd,

It was fun. Thank you for inviting me. Perhaps I will even learn to juggle. :slight_smile:

Scott

Whoa there was unicycling and juggling goin on!??!??! Ok im in!

Oh, hey! I live in OC! :slight_smile:
I actually know a few unicyclists down here in south OC. I’m hoping to start a unicycle club in the fall at my school! Maybe I can recruit even more unicyclists :stuck_out_tongue: