Apology thread

Quoted…

Peter M

I can fully understand why people dont want me to use sigs, fair enough. and though i know its not a big deal at all, some people obviously hold it dear

i will remove the sigs at a later point. for now i just wanted to see if people were discriminating me just for having them. it definitely seemed that way. i’ll do my best to contribute to these forums with whatever knowledge i have and once i am happy ive redeemmed myself i will remove the sigs as a final mark of turning a new leaf

once again sorry everyone for being a disgrace to this community

hm
living on the cutting edge is part of the reason i got into unicycling

i don’t like tricks for a lot of reasons…i’m leaving it at that, but yeah… go big, go learn, or just stay at home and watch the videos.

are you crazy ive got nothing agienst you but i think its a little bit crazy you just havnt removed the sigs. :thinking:

but i dont want to get in to some big fight im just saying what i would do i would have just got rid of them at the first sign of some1 being annoyd about it.

btw just thought id let you know your missing one…and i understand i have no problem with you. go forth young padawan.

@skrobo-Amen thats why i unicycle so that one day i may be able to advance the sport

I choose the latter.

With beer and pizza.

Well, I find nothing wrong with “living on the cutting edge” other than I just don’t care to :smiley: That’s all! BTW, I also find nothing wrong with learning from watching videos, but maybe that’s not what you’re saying. And I’m not picking a fight. I’m just a little more reserved when it comes to sports. I have no desire to go big or home, I just want to ride at my pace and use what works for me…

Beer and pizza is the breakfast of champions. With a belly full of that, you can go bigger than ever imagined.

Try it. You’ll like it.

Hahah, that is the funniest thing anyones posted in this whole thread

I accept your apology, you’re one of the few, if not the only person to apologize for being stupid.

Kudos to you Jamie.

It’s good to see you’ve mustered up the courage to swallow your pride and flat-out apologise. The kind of things you commented are quite typical on other forums. It’s not a particularly big deal, as it’s just an online forum. But still, it’s not a good thing. I wouldn’t hold a grudge for something as minor as message board spamming, it’s just slightly immature…

That being said, you can’t clean your slate completely by just apologising. It is a big step though, and if you prove yourself as someone who can be sensible and helpful then I’m sure you will have a totally clean slate. Let’s not dwell on the past and be quick to criticise others for their past wrongdoings.

Regarding those sigs… well, I’m not really at all bothered about you using them. Like someone else in this thread said, they are megapixels. BUT, I can fully understand why some may find it offensive, but still, if you look at it from an outsider’s point of view it’s just all a bit ‘overreactive’. It’s his choice if he wants to delete them, and I agree that discriminating someone just for having those sigs is wrong. In the case that Jamie doesn’t delete them, so what? Just ignore them, and acknowledge to yourself that he just has fakes or ‘replicas’. We all know who really won them, so that’s good enough isn’t it?

Suhong.

Would be even better after a good day of going big and learning.

lol
tru dat!!

Did you do that? wathell :thinking: :astonished:

o ya i forgive you even though you were kinda mean cuz i know how it feels but if you really are going to change then sure i will forgive you. Im surer your a good person inside just let it show!:smiley:

-KoKomo

“The way to change the world is one random act of kindness at a time.”