Anyone try these?

I still haven’t decided which pedals to get for grinding yet. I was looking at these though and saw that they came with grindplates and looks fairly good. But I saw that there’s no bearings just bushings. Is that a good or bad thing? If anyone has an opinion on these let me know, or If anyone knows anything about them.

i havent tried them but the look sweet if u do a lot of grinding stuff.

At first I thought those looked really cool, but then I noticed the weight- 25.6oz. Thats almost 2 pounds!!! :astonished: Even if that was the weight of both pedals, that still seems like a lot of extra weight for pedals. But I think that it’s just the weight of one pedal cuz you can buy 1 or 2 pedals. Plus it’s $70 :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: But the grinding plates look awesome.

Yah I don’t think weight is a big factor. But I’m more interested in the whole “no bearings, just bushings!” thing.

Lifetime guarentee!

I’m pretty much set on these now

they look alot like odyssey pedals

Check out this if you do alot of grinding. I hear they work great.

I have them and there great

Hmmm. Those look pretty nice.

pedals are sold in pairs the quantity means you can buy more than one pair of pedals
and most non plastic pedals are at least 20 oz

those demolitions look nice and if your not set on the magnesium for over 10 dollar less they have the same pedals but they weight 6 oz more but if your going to be grinding alot they will wear down quick anyways so cheaper may be better