Anyone receive their new N36 yet

I ordered the new Nimbus 36 Pro with new rim and nightrider tire.

Not sure how long till I receive it.

Anyone received a new one yet and want to post a review?

I picked mine up last week so I don’t have much experience on it yet. It’s also my fist 36’er so I can’t really compare it to anything apart from a few short rides on other people’s 36’ers.

The tyre seems to roll easier than the TA, I think the Nightrider has a higher pressure. I’m running 65 psi in the Nightrider, I don’t think the TA is supposed to be pumped up that high.

Turning is getting easier but I would put that down to experience more than a lighter rim or wheel. I can ride it through deep gravel without getting bogged and have managed to get it to slide sideways on sharp corners on gravel. I was trying to find the limits of traction so if I took a more sensible approach to the corner it would of been ok. Riding up steep sections of gravel is not a problem, I think my legs would run out of strength before losing traction.

I haven’t really taken it off road yet, I’m still getting used to the big wheel. Mainly sealed and gravel bike paths along with a bit of road riding.

The seat is fairly comfortable although the longest ride I’ve done so far is only 65kms.

The only fault I have found so far is the paint job is a little fragile.

In summary I would just like to say: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Any pictures to share ?

Title says it all.

No need for a title when the body of the post says nothing.

Title says it all.

No, none yet.

Title says it all.

that is one big reflecter/light. Is it just me or is there some sort of white tape on the back end of the T7

Nice uni! Those are some large cranks you have there though! What size are they…170mm?

The cranks are 152mm, they came with the uni. I taped up the rear of the handle to stop it getting scratched every time I park it.

I put the light on there in case it got dark before I got home. I didn’t really know how long the ride would take me.