anyone know what this trick is called?


yesterday i went out for a little ride and started doing some lil pedals as i was hopping, i only managed to do half a pedal turn before landing again. but i was wondering what its called, cos i have seen other riders do it, but have no idea of the name

feel free to reply


i have no idea
if u can get to do a couple of revolutions before u hit the ground, u’ll look like something out of a cartoon


there’s a name for u

I’m pretty sure that you’re talking about “half revs” or a “fastforward”. There have been debates over which it should be called.

ok its now been created the 180 crankflip feet on

Your trick is called a Crankspin, Or a rev.