Anyone have the new Quax Street frame?

Ya well the guy a UDC said to get the Quax because he said it was better because the DX has problems. So ya.

well have fun on it, I hope it turns out great. Prove me wrong please…:smiley:

What are you even talking about? This thread is about a frame. It had nothing at all to do with the unicycle you linked to.

i don’t mind if you bum your unicycle but don’t go bad mouthing other brands especially when not even accurately

Yeah I looked at that thread and its to a different uni, we are talking about the frame here. That thread you linked to was about the Qu-Ax cross whose hub is not as strong as the Dx and thus cant obviouslt take as big a drop as the DX.

Yeah, this is about the new qu-ax STREET frame, not the qu-ax CROSS unicycle discussed in the thread you linked to.

Is it heavier than the standard frame that comes on the Qu-ax splined trials?

uhm
i bent my DX frame… its not that bad, but it is noticeable.

Qu-ax owns Torker so much.
I’ve ridden both. I’ll never ride another Torker again in my life if I can help it.
Also I think that Torkers are made in China which I don’t dig.

Also, Qu-ax holds up to drops better the Torker.

I won’t say that Torker’s are crap or anything. I own a 24" DX. But I also own a 20" Qu-ax trials. I’ve ridden a number of 20" DX’s as well. The Qu-ax just feels better.

are you insane? the qu_ax has one of the strongest hub cranksets ( if not the strongest), a fairly strong rim, a very strong frame, and the seats are good.

they are great.

back on subject:

Does this frame fit on a koxx wheelset?

Yes, they both have 42mm bearings I believe.

cool! then i am most liley going to get on to try on my k1 wheel

make sure you take pictures Det-Riot, so the rest can drool.

yeah some pics would rock. But not sure about the 1kg frame still. I’d take me a while to be convinced.