Anyone Else Own This Uni?

I’ve jumped off a dozen or so picnic tables, about a three foot drop, with my Club 24" and it still works just fine.

P.S.
I’m 145 lbs/65kg

1 Like

How long did it take you to build up to jumping off a picnic table? Drops still intimidate me. I do small ones regularly, but more than 15-20cm I don’t yet have the fortitude for. Is doing a 90 degree twist and rolling out of it something that is necessary or a good idea?

I’ve been unicycling since March 2020 and did my first picnic table last summer maybe in August so about 16 months to get to that point. I don’t twist at that height and am not sure if it’s a good idea or not. I just ride to the end and hop off, being sure to hop forwards and up so that the wheel clears. This technique has also worked on a 29" which has a lot more wheel to try and clear in the back and you can’t gain much speed in about five or so feet. I built up some smaller drops from a random wood box I have that is maybe two feet tall or so and I practiced with that first. I never actually planned to hop off a picnic table but I saw one and was with a friend and that’s always a good situation to push boundaries. Glad it happened though as it is a fun thing to do time to time.

2 Likes