Anyone else ended up under a park bench?

Never done that but almost fell down a drain
Gapped over the entrance and a ditch from my concrete funbox/drain cover thing and when i lost balance, tried landing on feet
Managed to but then slipped underneath me into the drain.
My whole body could have fitted into the drain but only with me trying to get through.

Nice stack neways

Thanks for bumping this thread. Sorry Brian. I will get that clip up ASAP.

You know what they say Terry, if at first you don’t succeed, try again! Go on on your KH20!

Bob, that was a truly great bail.

Brian O with his amazing summersault bench bail.

Its a bit grainy, the original footage was super super dark and very hard to see. the quick brighten up mod I did worked pretty well, besides the grain.

Anyway, This clip is great, glad to be there to capture it in all its glory.

*notice the curb behind the bench. He managed to wedge himself between that and the bench… Looks like I almost had to put down the camera and pull him out.

Was that the one in that “Uniday” vid in february?

If so, its at 1:02

EDIT: Sam beat me to it, but either way, thats two unfortunate bench encounterings for Brian.

Double edit: 888th Post!

Oh man, that was just as awesome as I remember it. I have some of the most ridiculous bails.

I’m not sure what went wrong for that to even happen haha.

Now that’s a hilarious bail:D

Definitely better than the other one:)

hahaha there’s something I haven’t done, been under a bench, I’ll try later :smiley:

Brian O, great… I’m simply inspired… how did you mange to get stuck between a bench and a curb? Funny!

I’ve got no clue how you fitted through the gap between floor bench and kerbstone. That was awesome.

There’ve been some great ones coming out of this and I don’t feel as stupid anymore! Thanks guys.

hahahaha that’s some funny bails :smiley:

I tried to get under a bench yesterday, I didn’t do it though. Instead I found a trials biker that used to have an XTP! But he sold it and cannot ride any more.