Anybody Road Tripping to UNICON via the south?

All,

I know it is a long shot, but is anybody road-tripping it to UNICON, and if so, are you passing through the south, especially near Mississippi?

Yeah, I know it is a long shot. It’d be a bonus if you were planning to stay in campgrounds.

Just curious, but not too hopeful.

Lewis

Re: Anybody Road Tripping to UNICON via the south?

“Animation” <Animation.65e5a@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:Animation.65e5a@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> All,
>
> I know it is a long shot, but is anybody road-tripping it to UNICON, and
> if so, are you passing through the south, especially near Mississippi?
>
> Yeah, I know it is a long shot. It’d be a bonus if you were planning to
> stay in campgrounds.
>
> Just curious, but not too hopeful.
>
> Lewis
>

Lewis,

If you are passing through Oklahoma on your way, you can crash in our spare
bedroom for the night.

Doug Massey
dvm2 “at” cox.net

And anybody road-tripping in a large enough auto could probably make a little extra money to put towards fuel by picking up people’s Cokers along the way and transporting the Cokers to UNICON. It would just require some lucky Coker owners who happen to live very close to your intended route to UNICON.

Doug,

Thanks for the offer. I was really hoping that somebody else’s roadtrip course would come within 6 hours of Jackson, MS. I’d drive to meet the person and leave my car. However, I’m not otherwise planning to drive at all.

I do appreciate the generosity, very much!

Lewis

That’s a long ass drive, and if either billnye or myself had a car that could make it, then damn we’d be there! John (billnye) has a Honda Del Sol, not the best car to fit 3 guys, luggage, and a unicycle in. I myself have a Honda Accord, which would do the job fine, but it’s high in miles, and modified a good bit in a car sense. It wouldn’t make a trip across the US much fun. However, the two of us do plan on flying to Washington for the whole week, and leeching off everyone and everything possible. We will be camping, weither in a parking lot or a camping spot, and bumming every single ride possible.