Any Northern Alabama Unicyclists out there?

I’m in the Huntsville, Alabama area and regularly ride the trails at Monte Sano State Park. Just wondering if there was anybody near here who rides and would like to meet up and ride sometime. Please respond here or PM me. Thanks…

YES i live near you do you know of any others around here?

Haven’t ridden with anybody from Alabama as yet. I’ve talked to a couple though. I regularly ride the trails on and around Monte Sano State Park and have ridden Oak Mountain (Birmingham) and a few other places out of state. Would be nice to experience the trails with some other unicyclists though…

yeah i posted some stuff on meetup.com looking for unicyclists no answers yet there is someone there i dont know if its you or not. i am hoping to revamp my unicycle in the next two weeks so i can actually ride off road I will see. i have done a little off roads because we have a great trail near my house but again i am getting new stuff to make it easier. maybe we can meet up at monte sano sometime i will have to talk with my parents

Bump.

Just hearing rumors that other unicyclists in my area were spotted… a shot in the dark perhaps… :slight_smile:

Hey, just found this thread via the search box in the top right.
I live in Homewood (right next to Birmingham) if you guys want to ride sometime.

I live in Alabaster and know six other people who ride in Alabaster, Goodwater, Calera, and Hoover.

I’m still around in Huntsville. Regularly ride the Monte Sano trail system and the trails around my work on Redstone. Have ridden Oak Mountain several times and may get a chance to get down there sometime later this month, there or over to Raccoon Mountain outside Chattanooga. Not really riding all that much since I finally got back to running after a long hiatus due to injury. But I still try to ride MUni at least once a week.