Any Chicago Unicyclists?

Are there any people that live in or around chicago that unicycle? :thinking: :thinking:
All I know are my 2 friends, my sister, my mom, and myself of course.

dude chicago is an awesome place to ride. i went there for a week and it was awesome! yah…

Hey I am about 40 minutes from Chicago. Where do you live? What kind of riding do you do? I also know of 4-5 other riders in the city.

I’m about 1 hour and 45 minutes away. I go in there about once every two months though.

I am about a level 5 and I ride street, freestyle, and trials, and live on the south side of chicago in a neighborhood called beverly hills my zip code is 60620

I am about a level 5 and I ride street, freestyle, and trials, and live on the south side of chicago in a neighborhood called beverly my zip code is 60620

Ya im in the suburbs west of chicago. Maybe when the weather improves, I could see if any of the other riders I know in/around Chicago would want to meet up and go ride downtown (ive rode with them 2 or 3 times i think).

Feel free to send me a PM if you want to ride sometime.

ok, theres like an inch of snow on the ground so im working on ww and some other stuff in my basement

SORRY for double post:o :o