Another T-shirt design.

Your wish is as ever my command. I took a frame from the bails section of NWD - Fat Tyre Fury, which this bail appears in, and this is the result:

Its not amazing cos nor is the quality, but I think it ok ish.

LOL I love the idea (Although I did make it up so I better ^^) I’m going to have one made.

That last one was great! But i think the rider could be more humanlike…

I thought we unicyclists were a different species anyway…

Seeing as we’re all having a go…

here’s one that my friend and I made.

HERE YA GO.:stuck_out_tongue:

thats julien renaud aka kapoute. i can tell. and is evans original shirt actually ever gonna come out?

You should print some quotes on the back of these shirts. For example, “Two wheels are twice as hard” and stuff like that.

Atos
Portos and
Aramis

I quite like this one. Given the genre, don’t you think this is the perfect place to use iUniHoki?

hey guys i have like 50 plain white tshirts and a load of printer transfer tshirt paper stuff.because i was going to make shirts for my website, i have medium n large(25 each), this may help you in your tshirt quests

You forgot: ithink-therfore-iuni

Classy.

How would you depict that in silhouette tho?

(“To uni or not to uni” should really feature a unicyclist holding a scull. But that’s too easy.)

Heres one.

iStreetUni.jpg

carson palooza…

is that shit for sale lol i’d buy it…

Wow I like how Obie thinks he is the BOMB… But really he is not and never will be. So Obie if you dont like a thread dont post in it, pretty simple to understand

Check out cafepress @ http://www.cafepress.com

It lets you make a free e-store and sell stuff with your logo/designs. They charge a base price and then you choose how much extra you want to charge (profit). People can buy your stuff and they take care of all shipping, credit cards, and other expenses (they are all included in the base price of a t-shirt). So basicly, you end up paying nothing but can make a profit by selling these shirts.

That design isn’t that clean so I don’t think I would put that one on but I’d like to see a shirt made with the same idea. My friend did an iron on with one of the designs and it came out pretty good.

I’d probably buy one of the iUni or iMuni ones…

what about this one?

trey flip. ipod style

sorry an old thread.