Another Recommendation?

It’s been a while since I’ve been on the forums (about a year), and my aspirations have changed.

I never bought the uni I was going to buy a year ago, so I’m still looking for one that will be with me into the intermediate stages.

A year ago, I looked at the Nimbus II 24" and felt it would be a great buy.

Now I want to get into street/distance riding. I’m around 6’0" and weigh about 230lbs, so I want to get something that’s not going to snap like a toothpick. :wink:

I want the price to be around $200, but if I know it’s a good deal, I’ll go a little bit higher (such is the case with the Nimbus II).

If any of you could point me in the right direction with suggestions or links to unicycles, I’d appreciate it greatly.

Thanks!

Your a big boy who wants a big Unicycle. Your probably going to have to pony up more coin to get the machine you need. Your looking at 29er or 36er and aint much out there for $200. I was looking for a used 36er for a long time. They are in high demand and people who got them don’t want to let them go. I finally bought a new Nimbus

The only thing wrong with this is that I don’t want to spend that much on my first uni. I’ve been looking at a 24" MUni and a 26" MUni (both on Trading Post), a Nimbus II 24", or a Torker LX 24"/26".

I want to have somewhat inexpensive, will do what I need it to do, and stay with me to next stage.

In my opinion i would stay away from the Torker. I am a big guy as well, 6’2" 250lbs. I bent the rim on my Torker in about a month going down a step. I would recommend the looking into a Nimbus, a little more money now but will be durable and last.
Its hard being a big guy in this sport.

Yeah, I have to worry about breaking it just doing simple things while others have to worry about more trick-based stressed.