Another one comes around

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me-e-eeee,
And unipyschogirl and weeble, too.

My new Yuni 20" freestyle is en route from Georgia with an anticipated arrival of this coming monday. Yeehaa!

Today is also the 30th anniversay of the Bar Mitzvah I never had.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Happy birthday.

:angry: This belongs in JC. :wink: Oh wait!:o You did mention your new freestyle uni so its OK.:slight_smile:

Seriously, Happy Birthday. Sara and Weeble too.

From another child of the 60’s. (Too bad we were too young to fully appreciate the decade.)

Happy birthday!
My birthday is in 12 days. I’m asking for a Coker, but I won’t get it. I’m just asking for it. I’m hoping to get Universe, though.

My birthday’s in 5 days, but i already got my 20’ summit
There were only 3 left, so i got it a week earlier!

woops, not 20’, 20"

That would be so wierd…

woops, not 20’, 20"

That would be so wierd…

You’re scaring me Potter…that means you’re… You’re a day older than me, I think

Thank you all.

I must say that having spent the ages from 3 up living in either Greenwich Village or the lower east side of New York City and having had parents who, though financially fairly traditional, were anything but mainstream socially, I had a very 60s childhood even if I didn’t fully appreciate it. I mean, and Jag will really like this, I went to preschool and kindergarden at an institution called The Little Red Schoolhouse. :smiley:

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HHappy BBirthday !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

(In a fit of laziness, I copied and pasted the above text from Krashin’Kenny’s post. I did, however, take the trouble to add one more exclamation point just to add that personal touch and to express slightly more birthday sentiment than Krashin’Kenny.)

I guess I need to pay more attention to our handy calendar to find out about these occasions. Happy Birthday, my friend!

Happy Birthday!!!

Though I only used 3 exclamations, I did type it myself.:smiley:

Little Red Schoolhouse… Hmmm…Ahhhhh…Now I understand.:smiley:

Which Uni did you get by the way Birthday boy? Oh and did you get that as a gift to yourself from yourself, or did your wife and daughter splurge?

I did just get my 20" Summit last Friday for Christmas since they only had 2 left!(I know a little early, but they only had 2 left!)

Thanks.

You should be very proud of yourself. :wink:

Knowledge is power

I got this Yuni. Truth be told, this one is a gift to myself. My daughter, when she’s ready, gets the old Schwinn.

I considered the Summit, but in the end decided on a freestyle. Enjoy yours!

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

Happy Birthday, I hope to take a long ride in your honor, early tomorrow morning. :smiley: --chirokid–

happy birthday! nice Yuni, you should be happy with it for a long time. as we grow older and wiser, we should all hope to be blessed with the health and sanity to keep unicycling for another year