Annoying idiots on skateboards ....

Of course, the best thing about uni’ing is the ability to give someone a double fingered salute at the same time.

Not that I would do anything like that, you understand.

you might not, but these people do…

im mostly against people in general, not just people on skateboards… they tend to annoy me the most, however…

theres plenty of decent skaters, but THEY don’t bug me, now do they?

Plague

Unicyclists are eternaly plagued by annoying people…
some of my least favorite things that they say/do are:

“look, mommie, a unicycle!!”
“get off the road, clown!”
“thats pretty sweet, dude.” ------------ grrr, just leave me be!!!
little kid calling into radio: “***** on a unicycle!! ****** on a unicycle!”

and the ever cursed

THUMBS UP

they people who show intrest in the unicycle annoy me almost as much as the jerks, mainly because there are so many of them…

I tend to stick to the outskirts of town…

sweet my new unicycle is almost here!!!

I just tracked my unicyle i have shipping, and it arrived in my city at 7:00 this morning!!!
out for delivery at 9:00 today!!!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

somthing disturbing, however…
it stayed in the same city for 4 days in a row…
stupid postal workers…
i would have had it 4 days sooner if they hadn’t done that!!!
gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

omg omg i can’t wait, the uniycle i have right now is a peice of junk!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooo!!!

has anyone had the famous… “can’t you afford the other wheel?”

Just the other day I rode to my village shop were there was old people stood waiting. They were all asking if its hard then one of the slightly slower of them, proberly after just noticeing, said, “it must be hard, look you have lost a wheel.” So I having previously read the quote of the day thread replied with “No I found one.” It was probly the funniest uni related conversation I have had, everyone thought it was funny even the people who appeared to not be listing were laughing or smiling.

I have had it a few times, normaly from people who are riding a bike. I normaly just laugh to myself and carry on bearing in mind Im riding my 07 Kh 20 that is proberly worth twice what there bike is :D.

laugh and so oh well.
and keep unicycling.

Chase

i never get harrased, im happy

I hang out with a lot of skaters and most of them are not that way.

yea i hate that one

especially because a good uni is waaay more expencive than their cheap Wal-Mart mountain bikes that these people usualy ride

<-------ME

stupid clown stuff like. . . unicycling?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I longboard to work.

Yea I cant stand stupid steriotypes like this kid.
I dont associate unicycling with clowns, its in the circus, or juggling.

lol check out my post history. lol I posted and then ran out for a three mile torker lx ride. I’m not stereotyping. I was joking. I’m one of you >hug< lets be friends.

kk, i didnt know, I get a lot of that here with the steriotyping, I didnt kno if you were a sk8ter who came here to make fun of us.

your acting like being a skater is liek being from a different species…

omg, its a skater, run away!

we’re all here for the same reason. no worries, bro.

I do skate too… but no freestyle or anything. just longboarding.

I was kindof joking :slight_smile:

longboarding is fun, but I prefer the short longboards.

There aren’t that many skaters where I ride… but the ones I have seen are cool and just want to try it.

I think the most annoying thing for me being a girl is all the guys driving by honking the horn or whistling and scareing me half to death making me almost fall off

Clown jokes piss me off.

when people are @$$holes you can do two things:

a) ignore them. this sometimes gives the impression to the offendre that they have won, so you should try to get a good idea of the person’s personality beforehand.

b)SHUT THEM DOWN! Take whatever they said and warp it to create a firm, cold slap in the groin that will leave them emotionally bleeding for the next month.

does this help?:wink: :smiley: