Anna Jinks Heart Skips a Beat

Hey everyone! I haven’t posted a video in a while and i thought i was about time. I have landed some cool new tricks and I wanted to share. I will make a longer video later in the summer when i get back in town after six weeks. I hope you enjoy! All comments appreciated.

Special Thanks: UTV and Olaf Schlote

Love it :slight_smile:

I used this song for my summer video last year, it’s so great! :slight_smile:
great riding, really clean/smooth, nicely filmed too for the most part! :smiley:

Loved the filming :slight_smile: I really liked the fulloutflip and treydub :open_mouth: it was so clean! Can’t wait to see more!

nice video. such a chill feel to it :slight_smile: but whats with the things around your lens? its weird and kind of annoying

Love the shoe’s Anna. :slight_smile:

This might be usefull for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWEucNWGxVQ

EDIT: Just read the posts…

It’s probably a opteka baby death fisheye, and on most camera you can actually the sunshades, which is kind of stupid, but you can take them off, just like in the video I linked.

ANNA! That was so sick! The outdouble was ridiculous, and the treydouble was niiiice. I new you could get that after your really close attempt in your last video :smiley: I’m stoked for NAUCC, it’s gonna be awesome :smiley:

Cool video! Really nice riding, the treydouble was really clean!

Great, Anna! The treydouble was awesome, and you’re really close to that 7spin :smiley:

I watched a couple more times, and I want to add that I love how you always laugh when you fall. I try and do the same, but some skaters I know get really pissed off and like throw their skateboards when they fall, it’s really annoying and puts everyone in a shitty mood. Keep it up!

awesome tricks!!! :smiley:

I agree 100%! I hate when somebdy gets mad and throw their unicycle. It makes a bad atmosphere and smetimes awkward silence :frowning: (unless it’s because of hapiness when you land a new trick)

Very cool video! It has a really god atmosphere and also a lot of crazy tricks :smiley:

Insaaaaaaaaaaaaane tricks, really clean

thats awesome anna, your consistancy with doubles/treys and well looks like most tricks is really good :slight_smile: the trey double was siick and the hick flip up the little ledge!

+1

Soo smooth. This video made me motivated to go out and ride.

Thanks everyone so much! It was really fun to make this video. I was really excited about the out double flip and the trey double flip! I will be more aware of my lens next time. I was close to the 720 but it will be a while before i try it again because i like killed my leg.

Awesome! I’m looking forward to your a summer video and a 720!