Amazing Photo

Any idea why the videos don’t work for me? My computer thinks they are audio files.

Hmm, did you miss the Expert Women’s Freestyle winner at UNICON 2002? I know this was the exception to the norm for the Japanese riders, but WHAT an exception. Or maybe I was just put into a trance by skills like pausing at the top of side ride or riding backward with feet under the pedals. And the music! Does anyone have an avi or mpeg of that? I was unable to get my camcorder to the performance.

No I didn’t forget about the women’s freestyle performance at UNICON. I was commenting about the videos of the women’s routines at <http://www.ichirin.ne.jp/video/&gt;. Those routines beautiful and flowing and all that, but not your typical freestyle style that you’d see if you went to a USA convention.

UNICON 2002 videos are at <ftp://ftp.unicyclist.com/Unicon11/&gt;. The video that you want is “013.avi”. That was a unique routine and an impressive demonstration of skills. The video is encoded with DivX so you’ll need the DivX codec to play it.