Amanda's Fan Club

woohoo fan clubs! I’m in!

What U-Turn said.

The girlz got skilzz.

Ever since I met her last summer, Amanda has always been an inspiration to me to keep riding and try new stuff. She’s the warmest, friendliest person you can ever hope to meet, with the enthusiasm of a child but the attitude of an adult twice her age. Her and her friends are always up for a laugh, and no convention would be the same without her or The Bishop.

Her falls may be amusing (and frequently make me cringe), but she bounces back with even more fervour than before, and I don’t think a week goes by without her sending me a video of some skill or fall she’s really proud of. She defines all that makes unicycling fun for me, from the ‘its not the achievement, its getting there’ attitude to the close nit group of friends that encourage each other. The future of unicycling lies with people like her, and I say we’re in very safe hands.

She also plays a mean game of Bar Billiards!

Love you Amanda!!

Loose.

Well, I reckon us girlies have to stick to gether, so count me in.

Cathy

What TomBlackwood said, but only after she starts wearing a helmet. I don’t want to be in the fan club of a drooling vegetable. I’ve done enough dating in my life.

cough

im definetly in.

i dont know her very well but i can say shes a really nice girl
(i wish she lived near me)
but yeah. count me in.

Yes Amanda is a great person and very pretty :stuck_out_tongue:

Trev
x

Count me in too.

I can only aspire to ride as well as she does:o

I can only aspire to riding as well as she does with her eyes closed…

Loose.

Yeh why not can i be treasurer

Well… she kicks my ass any day unicycling so really i cant help but be a fan :slight_smile: ill be No. what ever we are on now.

I’ll be expecting my badge soon Amanda :stuck_out_tongue:

Add me also !

All the rest is written by Harber and some others :slight_smile:
I agree completely

Also thanks to Amanda and her friends to bring us some funny moments on unicycle.tv for now and I hope also for the future.

She can’t do trials for shit though. :stuck_out_tongue:

She doesn’t film it, but you’d be surprised. Plus trials skill is related to upper body strength and the ability to use your legs to absorb shock impacts. She’s just not built for it.

Loose.

Yeah, what Gild said.

Amanda keep being wonderful!

So have your partners and you alledgedly wear a helmet.

I’ve never met Amanda and know her only by her presence on these fora. She deserves a bigger fan club than this. If you haven’t signed up you’re a sissy. This should have more replies than that chatroom thread.

I could of swore i already posted in here, but i guess i havent… SO SIGN ME UP!!! someone should make pins. little iron-ons, or little badges with something amanda drew or a quote form her, then we can all wear those =p that would be fun

Go Amanda!

blake, i thought you were my number #1 fan! what is this nonsense^