Alright yall win

a lot of ya have been telling me “you need to ride skinnies 2 handed” etc…I was always sayin to myself…nah i’ll just stick with one hand…i feel too comfortable with 1 hand gripping the handle just incase i slip…everyones got their own way…

…NOPE…lol

today I started my average skinny session and wound up very frustrated because I was only going half revs down the skinny…so I just decided to get up there and just THROW my other arm out there…and with very satisfying results…I went from being able to get to the end of that particular skinny using 1 hand 10% of time to about 75% with 2 hands on my first day forcing myself to use 2.

i took out a few just because they were like 6" from making it to the end…but I have never had this much consistency with skinnies…

lol and notice theres ONE attempt with 1 hand…and i fall badly…

no more 1 handed skinny riding for me, lol

Yes :slight_smile:

hmmm im better with one hand, is it normal?

^
that’s exactly what I thought…

i spent a LOT of time riding them 1 handed. had i spent this entire time practicing 2 handed…id probably be able to stay on a skinny for like a minute straight just slowly creepin along doing standstills

i have been trying for 3 days now 2 handed and my consistency ranges from 50-90%, rather than 5-10% (making it to the end of the skinny)

my arm that i didn’t use before is also extremely sore
you should really immediately switch to 2 hands…you may have a hard time at first…but thats only a confidence issue and youll quickly realize you should have been using 2 hands…

the best i can describe it is… not using your other arm is cutting off more than half of your balance. its like an animal with its tail chopped off…its balance has been severely severed…lol. its really doing nothing but limiting you