Aloha

We just spent some incredible time in Hawaii; and brought along a 20" unicycle. When we were not surfing, boogie boarding, or snorkeling, we unicycled. It was really fun having the unicycle, both kids and I rode it allot. Here is my daughter on her way to the beach for some boogie boarding. Cheers.

Good ole Waikiki Beach. You should have taken that pic in front of the statue od Duke. Ahh I miss Hawaii. That’s a really nice shot. Funny though, that’s about 200 yards from where I was told by a security officer that I couldn’t ride on the sidewalks.

Looks like you had a great time. Next time you go, shoot me an email first and I can tell you some cool spots to check out.

looks like Tom Blackwood was there too. i can see him in the distance wearing a Speedo.

Ahhh haha. Thats awesome! You guys know how to do holidays right! :smiley:

Jagur- Stop checking out Tom.

I will do that next time, this was a quick decision, get out of town trip.

Here is a pic of Logan inside Diamond Head, now that was a cool spot to ride.

very kewl uni-holiday pics

did you guys go to magic sands?

p.s. my grandma owns a coffee farm in kona called schooler farms of hawaii say hi to her for me next time you go

These are still my fave hawaii uni pics:

http://www.bluetreesoft.com/wallpapers/wallpapers.cgi/munimaui?ppp=0

(Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii – at my parent’s house). I was still learning to ride back then; i can balance a lot better now a days.

-corbin

Wow, I wouldn’t think they would have let you ride up Diamond Head. I’ll be sure to try that when I go home.

Corbin, those are some awesome shots you have.

I aught to get more pics taken of me when I ride in places with such nice scenery.

SHOOOOTS

YES THEY WILL GIVE TICKETS IN WAIKIKI FOR RIDING BIKES. I HAD 3 WARNINGS AND ONE TICKET FOR NO LIGHT( I BOUGHT A LITE AND TOOK IT TO COURT).

THOSE ARE ALL NICE PICS BUT I WANT TO SEE SOME HAWAIIAN SINGLE TRACK! AT LEAST COUPLE TIMES A WEEK.

Re: SHOOOOTS

Didnt have much time this trip, or space to bring gear, but here is a pic of some hawaiin single track.

Heres the picture

Brain fart.

PALI LOOKOUT

YES WAY TO GO

THE PALI LOOKOUT IS THE START OF A AWESOME TRAIL THAT GOES 11 MILES TO WAIMANALO TOWN. START BY GOING DOWN THE OLD PALI ROAD. lOTS OF ROCKS AND ROOTS. I RODE 4MI IN AND CAME BACK OUT. SOON I’LL GO THE DISTANCE. DONE IT ON BIKE MANY TIMES.
DANI

it’s there on the left, just below the TAB

WHAT IS?