Allen wrench seat storage

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has a good way of securing an allen wrench (the one for the odyssey seat post clamp) under the seat or to the seat post. Tried doing a search , couldn’t find anything, thus the new thread, Thanks

I like vanilla shakes

zip ties?

a necklace?

i’m sure you could make a few little straps with tape to hol it in place, but i’d just find a seat height you like and keep it, or put a allen key in your pocket/bag/camelbak.

-Ryan

I have used a rubber band before. Also, I have slipped them into the eyelets of a ReeCycle airseat cover.

Ok thanks for the ideas (cept the shakes, trying to lose weight not gain it;) ) I will see what I can figure out.

I hate to be a jerk, but would you please SHUT UP!! You don’t think before you post and you don’t post anything relevant.

Go away until you can contribte something constructive to a thread.

Later,
Eli.

I have a few allen keys loitering around; they live in the back pocket of trousers. They don’t get in the way and it’s always handy. True, they’ve been through the wash a few times, but hey… keeps them clean, I suppose…

Phil

Don’t forget Duct Tape.

I prefer Velcro, tho. Any hardware store will sell long enough strips of the stuff. Dont get the two-piece. Some comes loops on one side, hooks on the other. Just wrap around and grab on itself.

My Girl Scout Fanny Pack carries the essentials. Even a recycled gatorade bottle for a sip of H2O.

no accually vanilla is the largest money grossing flavor…

arent you late for the “hip” and totaly “in vogue” protest in Portland today? make sure to block as many busness’s and bridges so the decent anti war store owners cant sell anything to minimum wage working people trying to buy things for there familys.

Good to know.
What do you think about “Cherry”? I don’t believe that it should actually be considered a “flavor”.

I rode in the protest on saturday. I’ve done all I can for now. No one listens to the “focus group” called citizens. The only power I have is to consistently piss you geeky unicyclists off.

“Cherry”\ is nasty…its also the worst of thee artifitial flavors.

i do especialy like fake bannana flavouring.

http://www.indymedia.org/ is a good site to read in contrast to cnn/msnbc/all the usual propaganda. mainly because its not paid for by peolpe with shares in the oil industry.

and just to keep me on topic, i keep my allen key in my pocket too, and i never use it.

I contest! I feel watermelon has to be the worst, and farthest off of the artificial flavours. But I will agree that most cherry “flavored” items are nasty.

Back to the topic at hand.
Duct tape or Velcro

Daniel

I have ridden without any pockets enough times to want to be able to attach allens of important sizes somewhere. What I’ve found is that you don’t need it until you leave it at home the first time. That’s why Ewan never needs his. For Blue Shift, I wanted to carry around the allen required to shift it on the frame or in the seat. That’s the one where I stick it in the eyelets of the airseat. I also keep one for the bearing holders and one for the torque arm attachment. All three tuck into the eyelets in a non-obtrusive, invisible manner.

but can i ever find the allen key to make sure my profile cranks are on tight?
no.
its just the wrong size to find easily