Allen, TX meeting a success!

Nice!! I’ve been riding on the trampoline a lot lately, do you have a trampoline?

Thanks, it felt so good to finally land it.

I saw your trampoline video, very cool!
I don’t have a trampoline:( but I love trampolines!!! They’re so much fun! My friend used to have a trampoline and we jumped on it every day until we broke it, unfortunately, I didn’t have a unicycle back then.

So guys, I was thinking… would anyone be interested in making a club video out of this Sunday? And my friend is probably coming too, she wants to learn so I’ll have my spare unicycle with me.

Oh and we need a name! I’ll try to think up some ideas…

Yeah, a video sounds cool, we should do it. I’ll see if I can come up with any good names too.

Good luck to your friend. I wish my friend was more enthusiastic about learning, I started teaching her over the summer but we haven’t practiced since way back then. Maybe one of these days she will regain interest.

Are y’all meeting again? I’d love a little inspiration. Not many riders in Frisco.

Definitly. :smiley: This Sunday, 8-noonish (usually).

Just missed the edit time. :o

Do you have a facebook? We have a club page there.

Yes, I have a facebook account - I hunted for the group with permutations of “allen” “unicycle”, etc. but never found anything.

I’ll be there on Sunday. Can’t wait!

It’s titled “Dallas Unicycle Club” (in hopes of attracting riders from a larger area).

Can’t wait to see you Sunday! :slight_smile:

This might be a good launching point for our Memorial Day Ride.

High Point Athletic Center - Plano

There are a lot of trail maps available. The Bluebonnet Trail that starts at the athletic center joins up with the Chisholm Trail - so we might want to explore both of them.

Anyone in the area with a 29 or 36 feel free to join us. This ride will probably be around a dozen miles on a paved trail. Maybe 2 dozen if we’re feeling wound up.