All Japan Unicycle Meet 2005 Videos

http://www.ichirin.ne.jp/video/single/
Check out these new videos from the 2005 All Japan Unicycle Meet. The Japanese riders just keep getting better. A few of them can now do leg extended stand-up glide backward!

Cool, some impressive skill in there.

However, I find a lot of freestyle routines a bit repetitive (No offence) so it is more the mount that very does it for me. This means that the second video is my favourite

Thanks a lot, I’ll be checking this out :slight_smile:

Is there a chance to get this stuff for unicycle.tv ?
It’s impossible for me to read on that page :slight_smile: I only could see the movies.
I would be happy to got in contact them.

Absolutely amazing. Thanks.

Cathy

Yeh ive just watched the first video, i love watching what people are practicing in the background, there is someone doing coasting backwards in a circle in the practice area! :slight_smile: I will watch the videos some other time. Hopefully ill learn that glide to stand up tommorow, it looks so cool.

Trev

ya i liked the 2nd video too. I really liked that seat on side gliding and when he coasted in like 2 or 3 full circles.

This style of riding is really visually oriented. I really appreciate that it isn’t just nailing skills, but painting a picture on the gym floor. It looks like good figure skating (especially the 1st video with the jump 360s). It also looks like they must be using itsy-bitsy cranks. They’re legs are just barely pulsing. Very cool…thanks for the link.

I would much rather watch awsome tricks/skills combos than have half the video filled with the guy riding around waving his arms in circles. That just doesn’t appeal to me.

Awsome stuff though!

Forrestunifreak,

You must follow that statement with your video of your fantastically smooth backward, standing on the frame glide!:smiley:

I said I liked watching the tricks (like backwards standup glide) but I get bored when they just ride around flapping there arms.

But I’m just being negative… don’t listen to me. :slight_smile:

I know they are doing really hard stuff that I will probably never be able to do but for some reason watching those is just increadibly boring to me. I was only able to watch to first 2 and a half before I couldn’t sit through it anymore. :roll_eyes:

Yeah, I looked at all of them but only watched the first one all the way through.

Why is the Koxx-1 video and another one I think not availible to click on?

You would probably be able to get it from the Knoxx site.

[quote=“forr
estunifreak”]

I would much rather watch awsome tricks/skills combos than have half the video filled with the guy riding around waving his arms in circles. That just doesn’t appeal to me.

Awsome stuff though!

[/quote]

I know what you mean. There is only so much hopping that I can watch but I can recognise skill and enjoy watching it. People like different things. I guess that is why different styles of unicycling have developed.

To me one of the dangers of unicycling getting very popular is that people will split into trials, freestyle and so on, whereas now we probably all pefer one style or another but we are primarily unicyclists. All one big group. Vive la difference, as they say.

Cathy

that first guy does like a 8 rotation piroette(as you can tell… i cant spell) INSANE

Chase