Alaska MUni with King MUni-Man.

Greetings!

Even though I still haven’t been able to ride (due to surgery), my son Ol’ King MUni-Man has been out now and then. On Sunday I took him out for a ride and snapped a few shots of the event. It was fun but a little too cold for my taste. If I could have ridden too, I’d have been on my KH24 instead of playing photographer. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,
Jason

Gotta love that cold, crunchy snow! Looks like a great ride.

And it looks like KMM is ready for a 20! Does he have a birthday coming?!

The picture of KMM with his thumbs up reminded me of the little brother in “A Christmas Story” after the mother had him all bundled up to go outside. I don’t know how he can ride with all that winter gear on, but it looked like he was tearing it up. It is dropping to 17 degrees here tonight, so there may be a chance for snow down here this winter after all. Not likely tonight, but after 74 degrees yesterday, I wasn’t looking for snow anytime soon.

Re: Alaska MUni with King MUni-Man.

Sunday I took him out for a ride and snapped a few shots of the event. It was fun but a little too cold for my taste.

Must have been a lot of fun. He will have to talk alot about it in school:-). King Muni-Man is second grade now, right?

I wish you that you can ride again soon.

Regards,
Juergen

I’m glad to see KMM is still on top a unicycle and doing well by the looks of it. It’s been awhile since i last heard about him.

Re: Alaska MUni with King MUni-Man.

and just how is that knee coming along?